Sr. Account Manager – Delhi
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for the account management team in the appointed market, managing and motivating people in your team. You will be responsible for the account management of some of the hotels in the area. You create quantity and quality reports on results and performance for information support to Booking.com BV. You will advise hotels about information on the Booking.com website, and provide them with the (initial) training on how to use Booking.com BV's system. You will be reporting to the Area Manager in improving hotel availability and supply and supporting Booking.com BV in meeting the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website.
This full-time position (Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm) will be based in our Delhi office.
- Manage a team of Account Managers Hotels in India;
- Provide constant feedback and support to your team members;
- Hold regular meetings, 1:1's, performance and appraisal reviews;
- Direct account management for hotels in an appointed region within India;
- Visit the important hotels;
- Responsible for area coverage;
- Support Booking.com BV's-strategy for hotel availability and supply within India;
- Promote the Booking.com BV brand name and its online reservation services to hotels;
- Liaison person for hotels to contact when they have questions;
- Providing hotels with information and advice by mail and email, including follow-ups;
- Follow up on cancellations and evaluations;
- Accompany and train hotels on how to use Booking.com BV's extranet and rates & availability system;
- Support hotels with regards to Booking.com BV's system;
- Liaise with hotels on allotment, availability and supply;
- Organize and coordinate Tourist Trade Fair visits to liaise with hotels;
- You will also need to be versatile and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines from Booking.com BV.
- 3 years of team management experience;
- Fluent in English and 1 or 2 other Indian languages;
- Experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry and/or e-Commerce is a must;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and ability to work independently;
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
- Business focused;
- Positive attitude;
- University background preferred;
- Driver's license;
- Availability to travel 50% of the time;
- You do not require work pass sponsorship to work in India.
The hiring company Booking.com India Support & Marketing Services Private Limited is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in India. Booking.com India Support & Marketing Services Private Limited is looking for a Sr. Account Manager - Delhi. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top