Sr. Account Manager Business Travel
Are you passionate about disrupting a rapidly changing industry? Do you love to solve complex problems of scale? Are you a great people leader? Are you excited about working in a startup environment for one of the most successful ecommerce and online travel companies?
Booking.com is the world's #1 accommodation site and the 3rd largest global e-commerce player. Booking.com for Business focusses on providing a diverse range of accommodation choices for business travelers as well as ensuring they can find, manage and enjoy company stays in the simplest, smartest and most rewarding way.
We are looking for a Sr. Account Manager to support Booking.com BV in managing the SME market for the France, reporting directly to the Area Manager for the region this is a key role to supporting Booking.com BV develop and grow the business travel market. You will grow, develop and manage the team for the area, being data and results focussed are key to the success of this role.
- Develop, manage and motivate a team of Account Managers Business Travel
- Promote the Booking.com BV brand name and its online reservation services to the high potential SME clients;
- Support Booking.com BV in building and maintaining a professional network within the B2B travel space;
- Support Booking.com BV in bringing the product closer to its business customers; from initial sign-up, to onboarding and finally making Booking.com for Business their preferred choice
- You will follow-up on Booking.com BV's centralized promotional campaigns
- You use Booking.com BV's Marketing Team's lead scoring model to prioritize your business support efforts
- Build and further improve relationships with existing and new SME clients. You own every aspect of these personal interactions
- Work with high potential SME clients on long-term goals and new initiatives to support Booking.com BV in maximizing growth and meeting customer needs. Setup internal growth strategy plan
- Support Booking.com BV in monitoring the success of each account and managing client relationships by advising on Booking.com products and services
- Liaise with high potential SME clients and internal support departments to solve ongoing issues
- Aggregate and analyze feedback to support future product initiatives
- Work closely with internal stakeholders across Customer Experience, Marketing, Product and Analytics in Amsterdam. Provide local perspective on preferred approach
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and improve operational efficiency
- Leverage existing customers relationships to build a network of product ambassadors for Booking for Business
- Provide training (workshops and webinars) to potential and existing clients. Present Booking.com at relevant events.
- 5+ years of experience in a SaaS, ecommerce or business travel environment
- 2+ years of people management;
- You're hungry, but humble;
- You are able to set priorities for the team;
- You understand the dynamics of the travel sector, particularly hotels
- You can use Excel, Powerpoint, and any other technology to help you manage opportunities;
- You have excellent communication skills and can influence the right people at the right level;
- You are reliable and results oriented;
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Sr. Account Manager Business Travel in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top