Sourcing Recruiter – Global
Booking.com is the world’s #1 accommodation site and the 3rd largest global e-commerce player. Our mission – to help travelers discover the world – is spearheaded from our headquarters in Amsterdam, where employees from many nationalities develop our business in more than 200 countries worldwide.
As we continue to scale at incredible speed and embark on our next chapter – experiences, loyalty, messaging, homes & apartments – we are actively recruiting the next generation of entrepreneurs, with exciting opportunities across a broad range of functions: technology, design, marketing, product, business development and HR.
We are searching for a Talent Sourcer to support pipelining across the organization. This is the perfect role for someone who thrives on finding the perfect candidate, loves research and has strong business acumen.. As Sourcer, you will be responsible for identifying, mapping and selling talent from around the world. Your role will be to research global talent markets, top companies and market trends to ensure we can recruit the best talent.
This role will report to the Global Sourcing Manager and will reside in our Amsterdam Headquarters.
- Build lead generation capabilities for recruiting top talent for Booking.com
- Proactively map organizations and markets around the world to identify the best pools of talent
- Gain strong market knowledge and business intelligence around top companies and share with key stakeholders
- Source for top candidates via Boolean search, internal databases, referrals, networking, events and external websites
- Create compelling conversations with top talent and engage interest
- Screen applicants and perform phone interviews as needed
- Take care of our candidates with scheduling interviews and ensuring that they have the best experience
- Continue to improve and innovate sourcing and recruitment
- Support other administrative duties as needed.
- Driven, energetic, and a highly motivated individual who is hands on and loves the thrill of the hunt
- Able to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and advise them regarding market intelligence
- Identify A talent and support the leadership recruitment function in building pipelines for future Booking.com
- Strong with internet based tools for sourcing and maintaining pipelines in the ATS/CRM
- A team player with a flexible and international mindset.
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Sourcing Recruiter – Global. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top