Sourcer – EMEA Senior Roles
Booking.com is the world’s #1 accommodation site and the 3rd largest global e-commerce player. Our mission – to help travelers discover the world – is spearheaded from our headquarters in Amsterdam, where employees from many nationalities develop our business in more than 200 countries worldwide.
A completely new role has arosen to help Booking.com grow faster and hire the best talents on the market. Because we believe that analytics, demographics, and marketing are the new recruiters’ best friends, we are now looking for the next generation of recruiters and sourcers, the talent communities builders.
You will be responsible for specific groups of roles (Senior and leadership, Next Generation), to build talent communities for the entire Europe, Middle- East and Africa region. You will manage this by using demographics and historical data to identify niche talent pools, build the right messages to engage with these pools, engage with the communities influencers, and provide the data to the recruitment team in a structured and efficient manner.
This role will reside in our Amsterdam Headquarters.
- Identify and map the talent communities you are responsible for (in-demand languages or team leads/experts or graduates) in the entire Europe Middle East and Africa region.
- Develop innovative sourcing strategies and manage recruiting campaigns and job postings.
- Partner with recruiters on urgency of hiring needs to establish search priorities.
- Supply recruiting team with sufficient sourced profiles and/or names.
- Uncover talent utilizing Boolean search, database scrubbing, cold calling, networking, relationship building, event lists, social media, sourcing tools, predictive sourcing tactics and industry research.
- Build talent maps of competitive companies through cold calling into companies and/or internet research.
- Able to develop and track metrics of all sourcing activities.
- Build playbook to scale and duplicate the approach systematically across the EMEA region.
- Participate to the selection of the softwares and tools that will help sustain a strongly data driven approach
- Learn and share competitive intelligence with the recruiting team and other business segments.
- Document details of all correspondence in the applicant tracking system while ensuring notes are made immediately and thoroughly.
- Driven, energetic, and a highly motivated individual who is hands on and loves the thrill of the hunt
- Able to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and advise them regarding market intelligence
- Identify A talent and support the leadership recruitment function in building pipelines for future Booking.com
- Strong with internet based tools for sourcing and maintaining pipelines in the ATS/CRM
- A team player with a flexible and international mindset.
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Sourcer – EMEA Senior Roles. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top