Service manager Partner Support
Every day almost a million room nights are reserved through our public website and other channels. Booking.com is the world leader in booking accommodations online. We are constantly looking for ways to innovate and improve our customer experience and be more efficient.
More than 1000 people supporting more than a million partners, 24/7, in fourteen global sites, covering more than 40 languages. To strengthen our Accommodation Services team, we are looking for a Service manager Partner Support.
At Booking.com we are constantly looking for ways to improve our customer experience and the quality of the service we deliver. In this role, you will drive improvements in performance management and organization for our global operations. This includes setting up and develop management dash boards, kpi’s and bonus structures, role definitions, career development plans, quality assurance/monitoring etc.
You will be part of the management team, report directly to the director Accommodation Services and work close together with several global teams and the regions. As a team, we believe in a healthy ambition, ownership, fun and focus. You will be located in our Amsterdam office. Some travel to other Booking.com offices will be required.
- Bring Accommodation Services to the next level as part of the management team, define quarterly objectives and roadmaps for your own focus area and ensure we succeed
- Work together with analysts, developers and reporters to build management dashboards and reports for the global team and operations
- Develop and execute strategy for organization set up, roles, career development, training, kpi’s and bonus structure in cooperation with the Operational excellence and Training team
- Monitor and analyze operational performance, work together with the quality team for quality assurance and define necessary improvements with the global team and operations
- Initiate and drive pilot programs to test new ways of working, drive engagement and prepare changes for global execution
- Guide analytics on data needs and analyze/understand the data provided and guide development teams to ensure the developed product will meet requirements
- Understand current business, needs and priorities and ensure commitment/enthusiasm for the way to go, on each level within the organization, within global and regional teams
- 7+ years’ experience in operational performance management, project management, change programs and consultancy with MBA or business administration back ground
- Customer oriented and able to recognize business opportunities, threats and needs
- Target focused, ownership, creative and entrepreneurial
- Open and positive attitude
- Good communicator and excellent influencer with the ability to collaborate and engage with stakeholders
- Demonstrated track record of defining initiatives and leading them successfully from start to finish on a global scope
- Excellent analytic and quantitative skills, including proven track record of guiding business decisions through data-driven insights
- Ability to operate in a fast paced and dynamic environment; willing to roll up one’s sleeves and get work done
- Experience within Customer Service and 24/7 operations is a plus.
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Holding B.V. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com Customer Service Holding B.V. is looking for a Service manager Partner Support . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top