Senior UX Copywriter
Senior UX Copywriter
Are you a digital wordsmith who's driven by data? Are you curious about what makes a customer click and how to drive loyalty? Join the world's leading accommodation company and help define the future of travel. This position offers the successful candidate broad scope for working on a variety of products within the current and future Booking.com family, based in our headquarters in the centre of Amsterdam.
This role requires a results-focused, strategic thinker. You'll be required to develop your own lines of copy experimentation and strategy with business goals in mind. You'll test your own hypotheses, examine detailed metrics, and use data to decide next steps. Almost everything you write will be translated into 42 different languages, so you'll also be a key point of contact for a large team of translators.
Senior Copywriters at Booking.com must be excellent collaborators – we work in an agile, dynamic, diverse environment in which openness and humility are key. At Booking.com, development is a team sport, and together we solve hard problems while keeping the user at the center of everything we do. As a senior, you're at the forefront of your industry and share relevant findings with our growing copy community.
As a candidate for Senior Copywriter, you possess a broad range of abilities:
- You have exceptional writing skills and are well versed in copywriting for all devices and platforms
- You have native level fluency in English
- You are comfortable creating a messaging strategy and identifying new copy opportunities
- You aren't afraid to prioritize and make tough decisions
- Your strengths include being self-driven, working collaboratively and solving challenging problems
- You are a role model and capable of coaching and mentoring other copywriters
- You have the ability to impact and add value across multiple teams and areas of the business
- You skillfully communicate your work to stakeholders and aren't afraid to ask questions, challenge assumptions, and make suggestions
- You are comfortable working alongside Researchers, Analysts, Designers, Developers & Product Owners on data-informed product ideas
- You are technical. You quickly learn new tooling and are able to interpret data
- You understand and thrive in an environment which employs extensive A/B testing – Booking.com is a data-informed company
We are looking for UX Copywriters with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience within development. Past experience working in ecommerce, or with data-driven product teams is a must. Candidates with experience managing or coaching others are preferred.
You will also contribute to the growth of Booking.com through interviewing, on-boarding, and other recruitment efforts.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation. We also offer what we call the "Booking Deal" with other competitive perks and benefits.
Please apply via our website with your English CV and portfolio or writing samples! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Senior UX Copywriter in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top