At Booking.com, our mission is to make it easier for everyone to experience the world. And while that world might feel a little farther away right now, we're busy preparing for when the world is ready to travel once more. With strategic long-term investments into what we believe the future of travel can be, we are opening career opportunities that will have a strong impact on our mission.
As Senior Sourcer you will be managing highly-complex sourcing processes and strategy for business-critical searches within our Technology business units. You will drive the global partnerships with recruitment teams and hiring teams, leading sourcing strategies, advocating for complex experimentation and implementation of new tools and sourcing channels.
You will be a specialist in Sourcing, not solely relying on a single or go-to platform, but with an ability to think extremely creatively and influence (sometimes with requests for added resources) at a senior level in the Talent Acquisition team and with senior business Leaders.
- Acts as the outbound sourcing expert for Booking.com technology business units by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications, priorities, and needs of the department and business; report on trends and propose solutions to identified issues
- Act as a Talent Advisor by using talent and competitive intelligence and funnel metrics to inform your search strategies and build a trusting relationship with recruiters and hiring managers.
- Design and drive innovative programs to engage passive candidates: events, conferences, meet-ups, new sourcing tools, partnerships, brand and sourcing campaigns
- Work with the Research and Recruitment marketing teams to define, design and implement strategic outbound sourcing programs and strategies for a variety of business critical roles, including understanding and mapping of the talent and competitive landscape
- Capture and maintain accurate market, and candidate information on our ATS, CRM and knowledge management systems so as to both facilitate the search process and our overarching Talent Intelligence initiatives
- Source, engage, and screen passive (and active) talent for existing roles and for future recruiting needs
- Phone interview candidates for hard and soft skills, interest level, salary range, availability relocation needs, compatibility with Booking.com's values
- Prioritize building a diverse team at every step of the recruiting process, ensuring our top-of-funnel efforts and interviews provide candidates of all backgrounds with equal, unbiased consideration and opportunity.
- Effectively communicate the Booking.com values and evolution to date to influence passive talent
- Work with other Recruiting Team members on a variety of recruiting initiatives and programs, such as referrals drives, interview training, and recruiting marketing initiatives.
- Advocate for new tools, processes and initiatives which keep Booking.com at the forefront of Sourcing innovation
- 5+ years sourcing experience within in-house talent acquisition function, ideally within a large technology organisation
- Experience with online and offline recruiting techniques
- Experience market mapping and engaging senior-level candidates with a high response rate
- Experience driving the partnership with hiring teams, recruiters, including senior management
- Experience developing talent market insights and data to influence leadership and cross-functional team decisions
- Demonstrated track record of building working relationships with leaders and cross-functional partner