Senior Recruiter – Technology
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com is looking for a Senior Technology Recruiter to join our IT recruitment team in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate should be ready to hit the ground running in our fast-paced technical environment with strong interpersonal skills that allow you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. As a Senior Technology Recruiter, you will play a significant role in attracting the best talent from around the world and lead the recruiting process for technical and non-technical roles within the IT Department. This is a great opportunity for a driven, energetic, and highly motivated individual that is ready to join a successful global recruitment team. You should be a self-starter, hardworking, flexible, goal-oriented, and energized by constantly meeting new people. You must be able to multitask, have strong candidate management skills, a passion for sourcing and possess the ability to prioritize responsibilities.
- Act as a talent advisor, providing strategic guidance to hiring teams. Shape their talent needs to best match the needs of Booking.com and the external market.
- Find ways to improve the recruitment process, not just incremental improvements, but also long-term changes that influence our business.
- Manage and execute full recruitment cycle. Develop sourcing models and plans to generate talent pipeline; create and execute robust search strategies that will attract the best and brightest global talent.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through ongoing relationship management.
- Develop a deep understanding of candidate's experience, competencies, background, motivation and specific fit to the role and company.
- Represent and promote the Booking.com culture to potential candidates.
- Responsible for data to create, measure and scale smart recruiting strategies
- Maintain recruitment databases, effectively using the applicant tracking and reporting system.
- Work with Hiring Managers, HR Business Partner & Compensation & Benefits on defining hiring criteria and mapping the jobs.
- Minimum 6 years of international staffing experience in IT industry (in-house and agency)
- Strong passion for recruitment
- Good understanding of job market, industry trends and the ability to adapt quickly when needed
- Broad knowledge of programming languages, web technologies, software development process and emerging technologies
- Wide range of experience and expertise on current external recruiting policies, practices, and trends
- Knowledge of relevant and creative sourcing tools and methods in the IT market
- Proactive and able to manage and influence key internal stakeholders
- Commercial awareness and results-driven with a hands-on mentality
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency and flexibility
- Demonstrated personal accountability and integrity
- Strategic thinking and tactical execution - anticipate roadblocks and proactively creates solutions to ensure success
- Excellent English communication skills and proven ability to sell and close candidates
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and fair compensation, including bonuses. We also offer what we call the "Booking Deal" with other competitive perks and benefits.
Booking.com BV, part of the Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN), is the global market leader in online hotel reservations. Established in 1996, www.booking.com is available in 42 languages, offers more than 500,000 hotels and accommodations in 200 countries, features 27+ million reviews written by guests after their stay, and attracts online visitors from both leisure and business markets around the globe. The Booking.com group has over 8,500 dedicated employees in 120+ offices and offers a dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented. We believe our people and their passion is what makes us successful.
Please note: To be eligible for this role you need to have a valid working visa/permit to work in the EU.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Senior Recruiter - Technology in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Partner Marketing Manager
Julie determines which marketing programs will deliver the strongest results for Booking.com business partners in order to ensure long, strong, and successful relationships.
Back to top