It wasn't so long ago that booking a trip so see the Eiffel Tower, stroll down New York's iconic Madison Avenue or feel the sand between our toes on Copacabana Beach was simply a matter of a few taps on our smartphone.
In fact, that's what we do at Booking.com. We make it easier for everyone to experience the world. And while that world might feel a little farther away right now, we're busy preparing for when the world is ready to travel once more.
Across our offices worldwide, we continue to innovate. To solve for some of the most complex challenges in travel and technology, and to plan for the exciting developments that lie ahead. With strategic long-term investments into what we believe the future of travel can be, we are opening up new career opportunities that will have a strong impact on our mission.
We are united in the belief that our very human desire to explore the planet's beauty and discover more about other people and cultures will endure. The world is waiting for us. Together, we will be ready.
Senior Global Digital Leaning Designer
The Partner Services Learning Team is a high-impact team that works closely together with Booking.com Central Learning function, ensuring that our stakeholders can access the learning they need, when they need it. Situated within the Partner Services Department the team is part of the broader Commercial Operational team.
On all defined activities that our Partner Services operations work on (3,000 employees across over 180 offices!), we are seeking to increase efficiency and effectiveness in order to generate more value to our partners. The Partner Services Learning team is working closely with subject matter experts to create, curate and co-design learning together with the business. This ensures not only commercial brilliance, but also allows our employees to easily navigate learning as they develop within the organisation.
What you'll do:
Within this role we seek someone who can create engaging blended learning activities and compelling course content, facilitating learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner.
Using up-to-date learning trends and technologies, data to qualify decision-making and the full learning cycle, you execute effective and successful learning initiatives to a global audience in an agile and iterative scalable manner.
Your work contributes to enable the business to deliver on strategic and operational objectives through capability development and unlocking the potential and talent of our employees. All your learning initiatives are structured to enable a learning culture, powered by the learner, where our people have access to the right learning opportunities at the right time in a medium that best suits them.
Who you are and what you have done:
- 3-5 years experience working in e-learning development, instructional design and with instructional authoring technology
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models (ADDIE, EnABLE, SAM)
- Demonstrated proficiency with learning authoring software (Articulate 360/Rise 360, Adobe Captivate) and at least one learning management system / learning experience platform.
- Demonstrated proficiency with multimedia creation tools (Adobe Creative Cloud, Premiere, AfterEffects, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Experience in developing storyboards and scripts for e-learning and virtual live training
- Skilled in designing and developing exercises, activities and assessments that enhance the learning experience
- Ability to write copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Ability to create content that matches the learning objectives
- Basic HTML programming knowledge would be a plus
- Skilled in applying project management methodologies
- Prioritization and effective time management
- Stakeholder management and cross-functional communication excellence
- Ability to interact with SMEs and business stakeholders at various levels within the organization
- Creative thinking
- Agile way of working