Senior Customer Insight Analyst
Team Lead Insight Analyst
At Booking.com, we make it easier for everyone to experience the world. We began by taking hotel bookings online over 20 years ago and we've been shaping the travel industry ever since. Today, we're building a platform that connects all parts of the trip - from accommodation to transport, tickets, tours and more.
From our HQ in Manchester, our Transportation team helps people get where they want to go, anywhere in the world. Whether customers want the freedom of a car, the ease of a taxi or the economy of public transport, we make it all possible.
Our team is passionate about helping people travel. They see challenges as opportunities. And they're always ready for change.
We are looking for an experienced, highly skilled and motivated analyst to join our apps team. We are looking for somebody who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with an interest in mobile & apps, related analytical tools and practises.
- Producing actionable insight from multiple data sources that delivers significant, measurable customer and commercial benefit.
- Liaising and collaborating with multiple stakeholders across Product & the wider business to identify new opportunities
- Ownership of apps metrics, analytical & reporting improvements
- Supporting & driving product improvements using A/B (& multivariate) testing
- Influencing the apps strategy and direction through behavioural and commercial data
- Forecasting & modelling the commercial impact of apps initiatives
- Excellent Data / Customer / Insight Analytics experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong SQL skills
- Able to deliver actionable, impactful insights from raw data insights and recommendations that are easily understood
- Experience with Statistical Modeling / Analysis
- Experience in high volume E-commerce / transactional businesses
- Experience with App & Web Analytics tools (GA, Firebase & similar tools)
- Experience of apps attribution platforms
- Experience of working in / for a multi-channel organisation
- Cross-device analytical experience (Mobile / Desktop / Tablet / App)
- Experience writing complex queries using SQL
- Forecasting / Modelling
- Experience of using Power BI
- Experience of using 3 rd party APIs as data sources
- Experience of mentoring and coaching others on analytics tools and skills
- You are passionate for and have a good understanding of new technology and digital trends
- You have a data-driven and results-focused approach
- Adaptable and resourceful, you are looking for a role that gives you both autonomy and accountability
- You are a very strong communicator with excellent presentation skills, capable of working with colleagues throughout the organisation, whatever their discipline or seniority.
Back to top