SAP HCM Specialist
Booking.com – the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world, is looking for specialists who are passionate about their craft, who thrive on challenge and who believe in success through collaboration – people who would complement our existing teams.
We offer an international, result-driven, fun and dynamic environment. If scale and complexity excite you, Booking is the place to B!
SAP HCM Specialist
Join us in beautiful Amsterdam as a SAP HCM Specialist!
Booking.com is looking for a SAP HCM Specialist. In this role you are responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the SAP HCM Solution. You will take part in exciting projects in a fast-paced dynamic environment experiencing tremendous growth, where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required.
You will be part of the HR Business Applications team. Booking.com has implemented Workday as their new HR Core system and as a result we’re in the process of bringing more functionality from SAP HCM into Workday. Therefore the role will also gradually develop from a SAP focus to a Workday focus.
The ideal candidate has a strong SAP HCM background and is familiar with Workday.
As a SAP HCM Specialist you will:
- Participate in all phases of the project life cycle including analysis of requirements, design, development/configuration, documentation, testing and deployment.
- Drive knowledge sharing with relevant stakeholders.
- Perform testing and analysis to ensure the system meets or exceeds end-user requirements and standards
- Own customer issues from beginning-to-end resolution.
- Optimize and monitor SAP HCM for maximum performance and scalability.
- At least 3 years of SAP HCM experience
- Knowledge of PA, OM, Time
- Exposure to the following is an advantage: Workday, Concur, SAP FI, JIRA
- ABAP experience is a plus
- Drive to deliver the best technical solutions to business needs
- Agile/Scrum working environments.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses.
We also offer what we call the “Booking Deal” with other competitive perks and benefits, including a relocation package and support throughout the process.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a SAP HCM Specialist in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top