SAP Frontend Developer
Financial Systems team provides technology expertise to the finance department, and is responsible for supporting SAP ERP, SAP HANA and connected external systems at Booking.com. We want to change the way people work with enterprise systems, by building an application platform that supports simplification of business processes, and empowers the finance community with better financial insights.
As a developer in the team, you will be responsible for custom development and support of functionalities in enterprise systems and integration with external systems. This role involves daily interaction with functional specialists and the user community therefore it is essential that you have a good understanding of financial processes and strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organization, the tasks and duties of this role may evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities as they occur.
- Develop and extend SAP Fiori (UI5) desktop web-applications
- Develop and maintain JS-based backend services (HANA XS, Node.js)
- Troubleshoot and debug existing code.
- Support functional specialists in developing better solutions and user experience.
- Perform product design, modeling, implementation, and testing.
- Work in accordance with agile development models.
- 3-5 years of experience in software development. At least 2 years of Web-development
- SAP UI5 and jQuery libraries essential knowledge and understanding
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code
- Backend web-services and RESTful API development (Node.js, Odata)
- Able to work in a quick turnaround environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Organized, flexible, proactive and result-oriented.
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a SAP Frontend Developer. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top