SAP FI Treasury
The Financial Systems team provides technology expertise to the finance department and is responsible for SAP, HANA, and connected 3rd party systems at Booking.com. We want to change the way people work with SAP, by building a finance application platform that supports simplification of business processes, and empowers the finance community with better financial insights.
We run our SAP environment on HANA and in February 2016 we migrated to Simple Finance. Our plan includes the rollout of a new SAP user experience, innovating with HANA and other related technologies.
As a SAP FI and Treasury Specialist, you will be responsible for the day-to-day SAP support, setting up new functionalities in FI and Treasury module, customizing or modifying existing functionalities, providing support and training to users by resolving incidents and managing changes.
This role involves extensive daily interaction with functional specialists all finance departments in Booking.com and especially with Treasury team. It is essential that you have a good understanding of finance and treasury processes and you have strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills in English.
Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organization, the tasks and duties of this role may evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities as they occur.
- Full ownership of projects and quality of changes, from planning, communication, coordination, customization, and go-live support;
- Analyzing issues and changes;
- Day to day support and incident resolution;
- Providing scalable and innovative solutions;
- Training of key users and key user support.
- 5+ years of experience in SAP Treasury
- Experience with In House Cash Implementation ( 1/2 full implementation projects)
- Good knowledge and experience in the Hedging process and Raw exposure creation.
- Good knowledge in Treasury processes like Cash Management, Cash flow Forecasting, Bank Account management, Intercompany Loans, FX Deals.
- Knowledge of Bank Communication Management is an advantage (delete In House Cash).
- Ability to have good grasp of the detail and manage multiple priorities in a quick turnaround environment;
- Good in collecting the business requirements and translating the requirement to technical consultants. Hands-on experience in preparing functional specification, technical specification and conducting testing including UAT.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- ABAP debugging capability is an advantage;
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written;
- Organized, flexible, proactive and result-oriented.
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a SAP FI Treasury. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Partner Marketing Manager
Julie determines which marketing programs will deliver the strongest results for Booking.com business partners in order to ensure long, strong, and successful relationships.
Back to top