SAP FI Specialist with MM knowledge
The Financial Systems team provides technology expertise to the finance department and is responsible for SAP, HANA, and connected 3rd party systems at Booking.com. We want to change the way people work with SAP, by building a finance application platform that supports simplification of business processes, and empowers the finance community with better financial insights.We run our SAP environment on HANA and at the beginning of 2016 we migrated to Simple Finance. Our plans for 2016/2017 include rollout of a new SAP experience and innovating with HANA and other technologies.
As a SAP FI Specialist with strong knowledge of MM module, you will be responsible for the day-to-day SAP support, setting up new functionalities in SAP, customizing or modifying existing functionality, integrating especially with MM module but also with other SAP modules and 3rd party systems, providing support and training to users by resolving incidents and managing change. This role involves extensive daily interaction with functional specialists, the finance department and purchasing/procurement team. It is essential that you have a good understanding of finance and logistic processes integrated with finance, experience of implementing changes within finance systems and logistic processes. You have strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills in English.
Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organization, the tasks and duties of this role may evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities as they occur.
- Customizing in SAP FI and MM and integration with Accounting and Asset Accounting;
- Analyzing issues and changes;
- Day to day support and incident resolution;
- Full ownership of projects and quality of changes, from planning, communication, coordination, customization, and go-live support;
- Providing scalable and innovative solutions to support finance business processes;
- Training of key users and key user support.
- 6+ years SAP FI hands-on experience with strong knowledge in MM module and integration between Accounting and Procurement process, Purchase order, Goods Receipt, Invoice verification, in a rapidly changing environment;
- Proven customizing experience in SAP FI and integration with MM module;
- Ability to have good grasp of the detail and manage multiple priorities in a quick turnaround environment;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of ABAP is an advantage;
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written;
- Organized, flexible, proactive and result-oriented.
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a SAP FI Specialist with MM knowledge. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top