SAP BI Specialist
The Financial Systems team provides technology expertise to the finance department, and is responsible for SAP, HANA, and connected 3rd party systems at Booking.com. We want to change the way people work with SAP, by building a finance application platform that supports simplification of business processes, and empowers the finance community with better financial insights.
As a BI specialist, you will be responsible for building and maintaining reporting solutions. You will have a thorough understanding of BW, Data Warehouse and data integration and responsible for designing and implementing business requirements as well as data accuracy in reports. You will support the team in day-to-day SAP BW development and support, monitoring the production environment, identifying and fixing issues, and improving system performance. As this role involves daily interaction with the finance department, it is essential that you have a good background in finance, and strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organization, the tasks and duties of this role may evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities as they occur.
- Development and support of BI environment in collaboration with finance stakeholders.
- Ongoing development and maintenance of BW reporting platform.
- Responsible for data loading, monitoring and system performance.
- Engage with users to understand their needs and develop/maintain application, logical and technical data architectures.
- Integration and implementation of changes.
- Training of key users.
- 2+ years of experience in implementation of SAP BW
- Experience with DataSources, ODS, InfoCubes and master data, InfoPackages/DTP, IP.
- Knowledge of BEX tools (Query Designer, Analysis for Office).
- Knowledge of SAP HANA modeling and backend development tools.
- Knowledge of basic ABAP development.
- Knowledge of any BO tools (BO Design Studio, Lumira) is a plus.
- Ability to have good grasp of the detail and manage multiple priorities.
- Able to work in a quick turnaround environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Independent, organized, flexible, proactive and result-oriented.
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a SAP BI Specialist. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top