Research & Insights Specialist
Booking.com, Planet Earth’s #1 accommodation site, is looking for two talented market researchers to join its growing Partner Research & Insights team as Research & Insights Specialists. Given Booking.com’s strong tradition in data-driven innovation, achieved through experimentation and research, this is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing business.
As a Research & Insights Specialist, you serve as the voice of the partner, leveraging data-driven insights to guide and influence development of products, services and communications for Booking.com’s 850,000+ accommodation partners. You are responsible for the design, implementation, management, and interpretation of both qualitative and quantitative research initiatives. In this role, you have the opportunity both to conduct research hands-on and to partner with external research agencies.
On all projects, you work closely with technical and commercial teams, delivering actionable insights and recommendations that make a real impact on the business.
- Manage all aspects of quantitative and qualitative research projects, including design, data analysis, user research moderation, leading focus groups, and managing research agencies
- Provide actionable research insights for service and product optimization
- Leverage existing data and insights to support teams in their decision making with insightful analyses
- Develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and external agencies
- Connect disparate data points across partner insights, business data and consumer insights as relevant to illustrate the “big picture”
- A proven track record of 3+ years in a similar role, preferably within market research agencies or in a consumer insights role
- Ability to influence and consult across various levels and disciplines
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously, deliver results under tight deadlines and adapt priorities as the business situation changes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor Degree or higher (preferably in marketing, market research, business, psychology or a related field)
- Solid skills managing qualitative and/or quantitative research within a business environment
- A team player who also works effectively autonomously
- Analytical, strategic, entrepreneurial and data-driven
- User research experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of SPSS is a plus
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation we will assist you with a relocation package insuring a smooth transition to working and living in the Netherlands, where you’ll be joining a team of people from all over the world who now call Amsterdam home. Please submit your CV and Motivation Letter in English.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits. This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Research & Insights Specialist in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top