Reporting Analyst Team Lead – Customer Service
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Customer Service Reporting Analyst Team Lead to join our EMEA Regional team due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organization. We offer a dynamic, motivating and sophisticated work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, commitment to people and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work.
Exercising excellent leadership and communication skills, you develop and coach an international team in an environment that embraces change, cultivate service excellence, productivity, growth, empowerment, teamwork and high self-esteem. This role would report directly to the EMEA Customer Service Leadership team
- Track and monitor regional/local performance levels and build analysis to provide actionable insight to the stakeholders;
- Create a performance dashboard which compares actual performance vs targets while flagging opportunities for continuous improvement;
- Conduct monthly 1-2-1 meetings with reporting analysts of your team to maintain focus on the main opportunities and ways to improve based on the analysis while keeping the team engaged, excited and motivated;
- Coach and counsel to drive improvements in the team by creating an innovating analysis of the main opportunities;
- Schedule and distribute tasks and projects within the team while maintaining consistency across the main regional opportunities;
- Coach and develop the team to improve their analytical skills as well as their knowledge about the main reporting tools;
- Collaborating with HR in the recruitment process of new team members;
- Building strong relationships with other departments within the company;
- Assist in additional tasks and projects if needed.
- 2+ years people management experience in an international environment, preferably in an inbound customer contact center;
- Experience of working in a Contact Centre environment, excellent understanding of contact center's KPI's and SLA's;
- Proven record of Data Analysis, analytical mindset and a ground-breaking reporting tools experience which includes but isn't limited to repository data systems, Microsoft Excel, Tableau and regular Minitab functions.
- Ability to work well under pressure especially in a changing environment;
- Strong communication and leadership skills;
- Advanced English writing and speaking skills;
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Netherlands) B.V. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Netherlands) B.V. is looking for a Reporting Analyst Team Lead - Customer Service. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Partner Marketing Manager
Julie determines which marketing programs will deliver the strongest results for Booking.com business partners in order to ensure long, strong, and successful relationships.
Back to top