Reporting Analyst – Finance
In this role, you will be part of a team of Reporting Analysts and will have the exciting opportunity to explore the different functions in Operations Finance working closely with the Global Finance Operations Management. You will be aiding other teams within the department by providing them with insights based on data and supporting them in making decision data-driven decision.
As a Reporting Analyst, it is your responsibility to understand the business needs of your stakeholders, formulate the right questions and find an answer using large data sets. You are able to interpret the data you’ve gathered, identify trends, organize and present data in a meaningful way. You have excellent communication skills and are able to translate your findings into the business language of your stakeholders. We are looking for highly motivated people who can work independently, adapt quickly and who are interested in learning new skills. In this role you will be able to grow rapidly and tackle new challenges as your skill set evolves, while making a great contribution to Booking.com’s success.
- Liaise with several teams within the Global Finance Operations Department, understand their business needs and translate them into actionable data analysis and reports
- Build and improve reporting that helps the stakeholders understand the performance of their business segment and identify action points
- Proactively analyze current processes and reports to further automate or streamline where necessary
- Seek opportunities to innovate processes and reports
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, translate and communicate results to stakeholders
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution
- University degree in Accounting, Controlling, Business Administration, Economics and Financial Management
- You’re data-driven, have technical affinity and possess a strong business sense
- A proven track record of 2+ years in a relevant role
- Knowledge of accounting and statistics and the ability to draw business insights from data
- Able to visualize and simplify complex data sets
- Strong Excel / SQL / Hadoop / data management knowledge is essential – many say they are great at that, fewer truly are. Ideal candidate brings some impressive know-how (and the understanding that there’s always more to learn)
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Self-starter capable of working on own initiative
- Problem solver and “Can do” mentality
We offer a competitive salary plus bonus. We also offer what we call the “Booking Deal” with other competitive perks and benefits.
This position is open to EU residents and in the case of relocation we will assist you with a relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 200+ IT professionals to Amsterdam in the last year!
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Reporting Analyst – Finance. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top