As a Reporting Analyst at Booking.com, you use your data skills and business knowledge to make a difference every day. Because you understand what drives our business, you are fully familiar with our extensive and ever evolving data set, and know how to organize and present your findings in a meaningful way, you make sure your stakeholders are able to make the right decision.
In this role, you will be part of a team of analysts and you will be working closely with commercial owners and business stakeholders. You will be aiding other teams by providing them with data and actionable insights and supporting them in understanding and driving the business making data-driven decisions. You will work in parallel with the other Analytics teams and assist in both ad-hoc requests as well as regular reports for various business segments.
We are looking for highly motivated people who can work independently, adapt quickly and who are interested in learning new skills. In this role, you will be able to grow, both technically and commercially and tackle new and bigger challenges as your skill set evolves, while making a great contribution and impact to Booking.com's success.
- Liaise with several teams within your department, understand their business needs and translate them into actionable data analysis and reports
- Build and improve the data and reporting that help the stakeholders understand the performance of their business segment and identify action points
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, translate and communicate results to stakeholders
- You're data-driven, have technical affinity and possess a strong business sense
- A proven track record of applied data analysis.
- Strong knowledge of statistics and the ability to draw business insights from data
- Able to visualize and simplify complex data sets
- Experience with relational data bases
- Academic level thinker
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Having any programming experience is an advantage
- Currently living in The Netherlands or prepared to relocate to The Netherlands
We offer a competitive salary plus bonus. We also offer what we call the "Booking Deal" with other competitive perks and benefits.
This position is open to EU residents and in the case of relocation we will assist you with a relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated many professionals to Amsterdam in the last years!
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Reporting Analyst in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top