Regional Manager – Partner Services, Maritime
We are looking for a high calibre and experienced individual for a newly created role: Regional Manager - Partner Services, Maritime. Based either in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia or Jakarta, Indonesia, you will be responsible for the entire hotel support team in Maritime region (Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore).
This role requires strong customer engagement and relationship management skills ideally within the Maritime hotel industry, to support Booking.com in driving business performance. Leadership and development of a high performing team is a key to success. We expect this candidate to have experience growing and be committed to enhancing hotel market assigned.
The successful candidate will be an individual with a strong background and Travel/Hotel industry knowledge, accompanied with the ability to build relationships; highlight behaviours and key trends in the designated market; with a focus on availability and supply.
- Lead high performing hotel support teams;
- Oversee multiple offices and Area Managers in different locations;
- Responsible for delivering set targets and developing your region;
- Support, coach and develop Area Managers and other direct reports;
- Together with Regional Director - South APAC, you will support Booking.com in setting the strategy for the region; re-evaluate periodically;
- Monitor progress and manage performance against targets, to ensure targets and expectations are met;
- Forecast quarterly targets and report on them accordingly at quarter's end;
- Forecast and ensure staffing levels meet the business need;
- Ensure that staff is prepared to meet upcoming targets and have adequate training;
- Lead by example, demonstrate exceptional coaching and leadership skills;
- Deliver quantity and quality reports to support Booking.com on results and performance;
- Providing information support to Booking.com by conducting thorough market research and analysis; Identify and take initiative to improve tasks and processes to support Booking.com in improving commitment from accommodation partners and optimize their performance;
- Implement long-term as well as short-term goals for teams.
Required Experience and Competencies:
- Relevant Bachelor or Master's degree;
- 10-15 Years of work experience in hotels or E-commerce environment with leadership experience
- Excellent understanding of the online industry and online travel agencies;
- Extensive knowledge of the hotel markets;
- Proactive, independent, sense of responsibility and target focus;
- Team-player - collaborative, transparent, ethical and humble;
- Excellent project management, multi-tasking and organization skills;
- Excellent communication and commercial skills;
- Fluent in English; knowledge of Asian languages is a strong plus;
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
Back to top