Regional Customer Service Training and Quality Manager
Here at Booking.com we work at scale yet we never lose sight of what makes us personal. From the volumes we work with, to the changes we manage on a daily basis, through the daily interactions our teams have with each other; it all has a direct impact on our customers and our ability to grow. For this reason, we need an experienced Customer Service Training and Quality Manager for the EMEA region.
Reporting to the Regional Director of Customer Service EMEA, you will lead and manage the team of Training and Quality Team Leaders on site to deliver training, development and quality coaching programmes and initiatives within the Customer Service Offices in EMEA.
- Lead and take responsibility for the EMEA Training & Quality team, aligning with stakeholders, and providing feedback to the global team on quality improvement and needs
- Develop an EMEA wide strategy to take the Training and Quality processes to the next level. Taking ownership of the operation from initial planning, all the way to execution and review
- Grow and develop our employees, supporting the business requirements and personal career ambitions, while also improving quality by site, team and individual
- Maintain a consistent quality of service by assisting with day-to-day operational Customer Service line management
- Be regularly checking and evaluating effectiveness, quality, consistency of delivered trainings and coaching sessions
- More than 5 years relevant experience in leading a quality team within a contact centre environment
- Proven experience in training development and delivery
- Proven experience in quality monitoring/evaluation/control
- Proven experience in performance management, and staff coaching and development
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent presentation/public speaking and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of learning and quality improvement methodologies
- Strong managerial skills
- Good understanding of contact centre operations and KPIs
- Able to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment and able to work under pressure
- Minimum of University educational level or equivalent further education
- Able to travel at least 25% of the time
Our reward philosophy is designed to give you the best deal possible:
- Opportunity to grow professionally and to shape the future of the global travel industry
- Working with a high-scale, complex, world-renowned product
- See the real time impact of your work
- Smart, driven colleagues and a fast-paced, performance driven culture
- Great headquarters in Amsterdam, one of the Europe's most cosmopolitan cities
- Scope for rapid career development, continuous training and active community participation
- Competitive compensation and benefits package and great added perks
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Regional Customer Service Training and Quality Manager. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top