Regional Customer Service Implementation Specialist, APAC
The Regional Customer Service (CS) Implementation Specialist supports the implementation of technical and operational changes impacting the CS Department. Reporting to the Regional Customer Service Implementation Manager, APAC, you will work closely with the CS operations within the APAC region to implement process and systems improvements and represent APAC in meetings and discussions with the Global Implementation Team. You will also support the transfer of work activities into the CS Department, ensuring smooth and on-time integration.
You are responsible for effective communication and implementation of changes assigned to you by your manager. You will connect with multi-disciplinary teams and a wide variety of stakeholders to ensure proper execution of communication and implementation plans. Plans are made by you with the input from the CS sites within APAC and reviewed closely with your manager.
- Builds strong relationships within CS in the region to ensure deep understanding of local needs and impact
- Strong depth of knowledge of the CS structure, operations, systems and tools
- Managing quality initiatives for various projects and maintaining communication with CS operations
- Creates and ensure proper and on-time execution of communication and/or implementation plans which detail activities and resources required for successful completion
- Connects multi-disciplinary teams, a wide variety of internal stakeholders and all users in the region
- Stay connected with the Regional CS Implementation Manager, APAC to ensure actions and direction are in line with global vision and objectives
- Have a focus on process Improvement by tracking and evaluating current processes, identifying improvement areas and delivering feedback to stakeholders
- Reports on objectives, actions and effectiveness to your manager on a regular basis and against agreed timelines
Qualifications and Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in the fields of Customer Service and/or Project Implementation
- Excellent written and verbal English and Chinese/Mandarin communication skills
- Excellent skills in connecting people, teams or users
- Strong Project Management skills
- Experience in delivering workshops and training is an added advantage
- Technical Affinity with good experience implementing systems and tools
- Ability to operate in a fast pace, dynamic environment
- Able to travel 25% of the time
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in China. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. is looking for a Regional Customer Service Implementation Specialist, APAC. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top