Regional CS Learning & Quality Manager APAC
The Regional CS Learning and Quality Manager is accountable for driving and managing the Regional Learning & Quality strategy, leading the Regional Learning & Quality team members, and collaboration with and execution of the continuous improvement of our people development and service delivery standards.
You will lead a team of Learning & Quality people managers as well as individual contributor roles to provide the right learning interventions at the right time to improve our customer experience & fulfill our agent development objectives. You will provide thought leadership to advocate for the right Learning & Quality approach for your Region's operational sites and teams. You will work together with your regional local teams to identify learning needs & remedies to meet performance objectives. You will partner with HR & operational leadership to help our people grow and develop and provide input for continuous improvement of our manager capabilities and individual contributor skills and knowledge.
You have an understanding of the key drivers of customer satisfaction across different communication channels and cultures and are able to flex across many backgrounds and styles. Your experience in large operational call centre environments allows you to quickly adapt to changing technologies & customer needs. You will leverage that knowledge & experience to advocate for, develop, and execute upon our Quality standards & the delivery of an excellent customer experience as our first priority. You are able to translate learning & performance gaps into action plans together with Regional & Local management teams, and track and monitor progress towards those objectives.
You are a constant learner yourself, and have immersed yourself in continuing to stay up to speed on the newest trends in digital learning, social learning, interactive learning journeys, and are able to use data to track performance of Learning & Quality programs
You will closely align with your Global & other Regional counterparts to ensure a consistent worldwide service model and agent performance expectations. You will be responsible for directing the localization of learning & quality content to your Region and adapting it to the specific needs of your customers and employees. You are a detail-oriented project manager who takes ownership over the execution and completion of major initiatives for your Region and teams.
This role will report to the Regional Director for Customer Service, APAC and be located in Shanghai or Singapore. This role is expected to consistently travel to the sites within their Region, and abroad as needed
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Lead the Regional strategy for Learning & Quality function for CS in line with business goals & objectives
- Manage Learning and Quality functions within your team
- Ensure all CS employees in your Region have the skills required to perform in their role as well as the opportunity to continually learn and develop
- Understand the key drivers of customer and partner satisfaction, identify opportunities and drive programs to improve PSAT/CSAT
- Identify, manage, and action plan against Learning & Quality performance opportunities
- Implement a learning trajectory for your Region's customer service agents and operational team members, defining key training for growth steps up through manager roles
- Be the key support for your Region's people development program on leadership for operational Team Leaders and Customer Service Managers
- Create and facilitate workshops for your Regional leadership team
- Work closely together with Regional leadership and HR to understand operational requirements and priorities
- Establish the career path and establish a development program for members of the Region's Training and Quality department
- Contribute to Regional CS strategy, being a thought leader on the people related elements
- 5 years + experience within a global Learning or Training and Quality role, preferably with a focus on customer service, call centre, or account management background
- Great communicator with ability to work with, influence, and align with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment with competing priorities
- Proven analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment and able to work under pressure
- Able to travel 50% of the time
Back to top