Regional Commercial Manager – Customer Service Outsourced Partners
Booking.com is evolving its external partner support enterprise and, to ensure efficient and effective service delivery, we are looking for an experienced outsourcing commercial leader to drive performance and focus on the EMEA Customer Service outsourced partners portfolio.
You will lead a team of execution coordinators, work closely with the other global functions and endeavor to balance the need for razor sharp commercial focus and efficiency with the forging and maintenance of meaningful and valuable partnership with our suppliers.
Reporting to the Customer Service Director of Outsourced Partners, you will create a compelling vision for this team, recruit them where necessary, manage their performance and ensure detailed business processes are created, executed and regularly optimized in the pursuit of a commercially driven partnership with our suppliers.
A highly motivated, organised strategic thinker, you will have experience of building teams from scratch, have direct experience of working in supply chain environments and be passionate about clear, honest and transparent leadership.
- Recruit and on board the right team members
- Develop a vision and set of values that align to Booking.com but recognise the nuances of commercial outsourcing management
- Create a comprehensive set of processes and governance that drives the right level of engagement and control with our suppliers
- Liaise with Booking.com finance, capacity management and EPS resourcing to ensure alignment to business goals
- Work within the commercial and legal frameworks defined by the wider Outsourced Partners function
- Grow and develop our employees, supporting the business requirements and personal career ambitions, while also improving efficiency and effectiveness by region supplier, site and language
- Maintain a consistent quality of service by assisting with day-to-day operational Customer Service line management
- Be regularly checking and evaluating effectiveness, quality, consistency of service delivery and compliance to the commercial framework and targets set out in the contracts
- Review and amend the contracts as appropriate, ensuring the best deal for Booking whilst maintaining constructive partnerships with our suppliers
- 5 years relevant experience working in and leading an outsourcing environment
- Proven experience in commercial management
- Proven experience in complex stakeholder management
- Proven experience in performance management, and staff coaching and development
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent presentation/public speaking and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of customer service, outsourcing and stakeholder management methodologies
- Strong managerial skills
- Good understanding of contact centre operations, KPIs and outsourcing contracts
- Able to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment and able to work under pressure
- Able to travel at least 25% of the time
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Netherlands) B.V. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Netherlands) B.V. is looking for a Regional Commercial Manager – Customer Service Outsourced Partners . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top