With Recruiting as a critical component of maintaining market leadership, the Recruiting Coordinator will be an essential part of the Booking.com’s success and continued growth.
We have an extremely high hiring bar and the ideal candidate should possess strong organisational skills and be on top of their game! You will support the Recruiters by providing 360-degree team assistance in posting jobs, scheduling interviews, managing interview days, maintaining recruiting records and reports, planning recruiting events, and providing world-class assistance to our employees and candidates. You'll join us at our beautiful office in Seattle, WA and get the chance to work with some of our industry's smartest people.
- Support all recruiting activities including scheduling interviews, managing interview loops, and providing assistance to candidates/applicants.
- Track and maintain recruiting records and reports, candidate communication and pre-employment background process.
- Contribute to the improvement of recruiting processes, to create team efficiency and to ensure a high quality “candidate experience”.
- Handle logistics for all domestic and international candidate travel, arrange necessary visa letters and manage candidate expenses associated with interviews.
- Act as POC for all candidates, recruiters and interviewers.
- Balance multiple candidate schedules on any given day and ensure that interviews run smoothly and within the SLA guidelines.
- Act as an ambassador of Booking.com value by providing impeccable support and genuine human connection when interacting with candidates, hiring managers and colleagues
- Be an integral part of the recruiting team by participating in projects, meetings, initiatives and providing support and feedback to increase our team success
- A proven track record of 1+ year of professional or internship experience, including recruiting coordination, scheduling, or other highly organizational administrative duties.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and maintain extreme attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to create professional messages and reports.
- Be a multi-tasker, with a can-do attitude and great initiative.
- Make good decisions, are confident, can build strong relationships
- Proficient with Google Suite, Google Calendaring, Google Docs, ATS (Greenhouse preferred) & other Internet based applications.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
- You can balance a full workload and still have fun at work and have a friendly, engaging personality!
- Are currently authorized to work in the United States
The hiring company Booking.com (USA) Inc. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in United States. Booking.com (USA) Inc. is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Back to top