Recruiter – Marketing & Product
On Monday the 30th of November we'll be holding an in-person assessment day at our HQ in Amsterdam. If you are invited, we will cover one night accommodation and your flight. During the day you'll meet our wider Talent Acquisition team, spend some time in our office & interview for the role. We will be holding phone interviews from now onwards to select the top talent.
Please note: To be eligible for this role you need to already possess a valid working visa/permit to work in the EU. If you are hired, we can support you with your relocation.
Booking.com is the world's #1 accommodation site and the 3rd largest global e-commerce player. Our mission - to empower people to experience the world - is spearheaded from our headquarters in Amsterdam, where employees from many nationalities develop our business in more than 200 countries worldwide. We have scaled at incredible speed and we are currently embarking on our next chapter - experiences, loyalty, messaging, homes & apartments - and we are actively recruiting the next generation of experienced professionals.
We are currently looking for a Recruiter, based in our Global Headquarters to hire for either our Technology or Product & Marketing teams. This is a great opportunity for driven, dynamic, highly motivated and hard-working individuals with a flair for data-driven and creative recruiting, to join a fun team.
As a Recruiter your job is not only to find the most highly-skilled talent on the market, but also talent that will work well in the exciting and unique Booking.com culture! You have the drive, motivation and passion to disrupt the talent landscape and deliver incredible candidate experience. You are creative, driven and easily develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You are also comfortable with data and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient. From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you manage the entire candidate process.
This role is based at our Amsterdam Headquarters and depending on the best fit for you and the business needs, you will report into the Global Recruitment Manager Technology or the Global Recruitment Manager Product & Marketing.
- Acting as a talent advisor - providing outstanding guidance to hiring teams to shape their talent needs to best match the needs of Booking.com and external talent.
- Find ways to improve how we work, and not just incremental improvements but also long term changes that can change how we do business.
- Work closely with the business throughout the search process providing consistent communication and incredible service.
- Building out talent networks and tapping knowledgeable industry sources to develop an on-going pool of candidates
- Use data to create, measure and scale smart recruiting strategies
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through ongoing relationship management
- Responsible for candidate generation, whilst providing a first class candidate experience
- A proven track record of 4+ years of recruitment experiences within a multinational environment
- Proven experience of hiring for Technology, Product and/or Marketing
- Experience with both high volume recruitment as well as one off specialist searches
- Experience building relationship with both internal and external parties
- Experienced negotiator and ability to close on deals
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage complex operational processes
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong track record of solving complex problems, designing creative strategies, and delivering significant impact as a Recruiter
- Gathers market data and landscape for the Hiring Manager to help influence hiring strategies and decision making
- Works independently, motivated by own drive and enthusiasm and has demonstrated the ability to work well in a team
- Superb communication skills; a compelling communicator able to engage with hiring teams
- Inquisitive; a strong desire to learn new things and improving existing processes
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution - anticipates roadblocks and proactively creates solutions to ensure success
- Strong passion for Recruitment
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Recruiter - Marketing & Product. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Back to top