Recruiter – Japan
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Recruiter with flair for the newest sourcing trends in Japan. You will own recruitment for our fast growing teams and have exposure to the APAC region via your portfolio of requisitions. You are data-driven, result oriented, have an eye for detail and most of all you love to challenge and improve existing practices. You have the opportunity to develop yourself in a fast paced international environment, make high impact decisions and be part of a highly supportive and engaged team.
This is a full time position based in Tokyo, Japan.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for different departments across in Japan
- End-responsible for hiring targets as well as candidate- and hiring manger satisfaction
- Build, execute and measure innovative sourcing strategies in order to attract top talent and build strong pipelines
- Build weekly hiring plans and track progress through reports from our ATS
- Maintain recruitment databases with focus on data integrity, effectively using the ATS and reporting system
- Proactively understand and partner with the business units you are responsible for and tailor recruitment processes accordingly
- Manage recruitment cycle as an impactful talent advisor: Conduct intake meetings, manage passive and active candidates, schedule and conduct interviews, partner with the hiring manager on hiring decision and ensure successful closure during the offer process
- Actively contributing to promoting our employer brand in Japan via social media, events, campus talks, job fairs etc.
- 3+ year’s recruitment experiences within a fast growing multinational environment, preferably within the e-commerce space
- Experience both from agency and in-house recruitment is desirable
- Experience as sourcer or strong flair for sourcing is required
- Experience with both high volume recruitment as well as specialist searches
- Experience building relationship with both internal and external parties
- Experienced negotiator and ability to influence a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong business acumen and broader knowledge of HR
- Commercial awareness and results-driven with a “sleeves rolled up” mentality
- Excellent English and Japanese communication skills
- Willingness to travel within APAC and to our HQ in Amsterdam (10%)
The hiring company Booking.com Japan K.K. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Japan. Booking.com Japan K.K. is looking for a Recruiter – Japan. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top