Recruiter – Global Leadership
Booking.com is the world's #1 accommodation site and the 3rd largest global e-commerce player. Our mission – to help travelers discover the world – is spearheaded from our headquarters in Amsterdam, where employees from many nationalities develop our business in more than 200 countries worldwide. As we continue to scale at incredible speed and embark on our next chapter – experiences, loyalty, messaging, homes & apartments – we are actively recruiting the next generation of global entrepreneurs, with exciting opportunities across a broad range of leadership functions: technology, design, marketing, product, business development and HR.
We are looking for a Global Leadership Recruiter to help support our newly created in-house executive search function. This is an exciting role that is perfect for someone who has worked in both agency and corporate executive search and is ready to build something from the ground up. This role will report to the Global Leadership Recruitment Manager and will reside in our Amsterdam Headquarters.
As a Leadership Recruiter, you will source and recruit the best executive and future leadership talent from around the world.
- Build pipelines for potential leadership and market A talent to department heads
- Manage full cycle recruiting efforts for critical executive level searches in our growing global organisation
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with both stakeholders and candidates
- Support hiring managers in identifying interview evaluation criteria and competencies to ensure interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally
- Deliver results with little supervision, and effectively manage multiple senior searches and candidates
- Inform HR Leadership and Leadership Team regarding search strategies and status
- Negotiate executive offer packages and facilitate new hire process
- Prioritise multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, evolving work environment.
- Driven, energetic, and a highly motivated individual that is hands on, but also a talent strategist
- 5+ years recruiting experience in retained executive search and/or in-house experience for a VC, start-up, e-commerce or hypergrowth tech company
- Ability to identify A talent and build pipelines for future Booking.com leaders
- Well networked within the tech/VC community and/or top companies
- Familiar with internet based tools for sourcing and maintaining candidates
- Capacity to create compelling conversation with top talent and engage interest
- Develop key executive stakeholders and manage relationships with third party executive search firms
- Advanced ability to develop recruiting strategies for the sourcing, evaluation and selection of executive talent
- Excellent negotiation skills with proven ability to sell and close executive candidates and exchange information with all levels of management.
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Recruiter - Global Leadership. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top