Recruiter – Customer Service
The ideal candidate should be ready to hit the ground running in our fast-paced environment, be pro-active and driven with strong interpersonal skills that allow you to develop lasting relationships with key stakeholders.
As a Recruiter at Booking.com you are responsible for the full recruitment process from identifying, sourcing and attracting top candidates all the way to interviewing and hiring. You are expected to be proactive in evaluating current processes and build business cases in order to start projects that will improve our recruitment processes.
Our Seoul Customer Service Center will be the fifth and newest CS team in APAC, and as the Recruiter, you will have the exciting and unique opportunity to contribute to the setting up of this new team.
As a Recruiter your responsibilities will include:
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for a variety of roles mainly within Customer Service, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience;
- Determine and implement the appropriate sourcing strategy to attract top candidates to Booking.com;
- Screen resumes and (phone) interview qualified candidates;
- Facilitate assessment centers with candidates and hiring managers;
- Maintain recruitment databases, effectively using the applicant tracking and reporting system;
- Developing and maintaining strong business relationships with hiring managers and senior management;
- Optimization of recruitment processes;
- Arrange and attend job fairs and other employer branding activities.
- 1-2 years of recruitment experiences within a fast growing multinational environment;
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Experience with high volume recruitment and assessment centers;
- Experience using a full range of sourcing methods;
- Experience building relationship with both internal and external parties;
- Knowledge of e-recruitment tools and channels;
- Knowledge of the labor market in South Korea;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage complex operational processes;
- Commercial awareness and results-driven with hands-on mentality;
- Good time management skills and experience working with headlines;
- Proactive and customer focused;
- Bachelor or Master degree level in Human Resources studies is a plus;
- Willingness to travel.
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center Korea Limited is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in South Korea. Booking.com Customer Service Center Korea Limited is looking for a Recruiter - Customer Service. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top