Do you like making a difference to candidates’ lives? Do you love making a positive impact in the business? Are you inspired by challenges and delivering results in a dynamic environment that embraces innovation? Are you excited about working for one of the most successful brands in e-commerce and online travel and experiences?
Booking.com's scale and scope, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make our company a great place to work. We're leaders in what we do, and we're constantly moving forward to explore new ways to delight Booking.com's customers and deliver positive business results. We get to work in a very global and diverse environment, across a widely distributed workforce. Our expectations are high because our shareholders, colleagues and Booking.com's customers expect it and deserve it. Yours will be too, and you'll have the results to demonstrate your previous career achievements. There's a reason Booking.com is the planet's #1 accommodations site and we're experiencing amazing growth. We're looking for someone to help support Booking.com to the next level. If that's you, please keep reading.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Recruiter with a flair for the newest sourcing trends in Japan. You will own recruitment for our fast growing teams and have exposure to the APAC region via your portfolio of requisitions. You are data-driven, result oriented, have an eye for detail and most of all you love to challenge and improve existing practices. You have the opportunity to develop yourself in a fast-paced international environment, make high impact decisions and be part of a highly supportive and engaged team.
This is a full-time position based in Tokyo, Japan.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for different departments across Tokyo and Japan
- Responsible for hiring targets as well as candidate and hiring manager satisfaction
- Build, execute and measure innovative sourcing strategies in order to attract top talent and build strong pipelines
- Build weekly hiring plans and track progress through reports from our ATS
- Maintain recruitment databases with a focus on data integrity, effectively using the ATS and reporting system
- Proactively understand and partner with the business units you are responsible for and tailor recruitment processes accordingly
- Manage recruitment cycle as an impactful talent advisor: Conduct intake meetings, manage passive and active candidates, schedule and conduct interviews, partner with the hiring manager on hiring decision and ensure successful closure during the offer process
- Actively contributing to promoting our employer brand in Japan via social media, events, campus talks, job fairs etc.
- 3+ years’ recruitment experience within a fast growing multinational environment, preferably within the e-commerce space
- Experience from agency and/or in-house recruitment environment
- A strong flair for sourcing and headhunting is required
- Experience with both high volume recruitment as well as specialist searches
- Experience building relationship with both internal and external parties
- Experienced negotiator and ability to influence a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong business acumen and broader knowledge of HR
- Commercial awareness and results-driven with a "sleeves rolled up" mentality
- Excellent English and Japanese communication skills
The hiring company Booking.com Japan K.K. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Japan. Booking.com Japan K.K. is looking for a Recruiter. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Partner Marketing Manager
Julie determines which marketing programs will deliver the strongest results for Booking.com business partners in order to ensure long, strong, and successful relationships.
Back to top