Booking.com is looking for an experienced Recruiter based in Tourcoing for a fantastic opportunity to manage our multi-lingual Customer Service recruitment in Lille Metropole (Tourcoing), France.
Are you looking for a role where you can make a difference everyday and see the effects of your work? Do you want to work in an open and modern environment where you can work with a dynamic team of friendly people from all over the world? Can you bring your go-get-em attitude everyday and creatively find & hire the best talents to support our Customer Service business?
Let us introduce ourselves…
We are the planet's #1 accommodation site. Our diverse team, 17,000 strong, is united by a single mission: to empower people to experience the world. Within our Customer Service department we have over 7000 people, speaking 42 languages, in 13 countries worldwide – can you help us pick the best service-heroes to help our customers?
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the end to end recruitment process of our multilingual Customer Service department in Lille for all level of positions (from agents through team leads until high level managers both externally and internally);
- Creating sourcing strategies and campaigns relevant to our markets and the language-speakers we're recruiting;
- Ensuring positive candidate and hiring manager experience;
- Building excellent relationships with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Working closely with other team members to ensure consistency and best practices are followed throughout the recruiting life-cycle;
- Maintaining recruitment databases with focus on data integrity, effectively using the ATS and reporting system;
- Managing recruitment administration, eg offer processing;
- Actively contribute to promoting our employer brand via social media, events, campus talks, job fairs etc.
- Occasionally, you will also support the hiring for our other Contact centres throughout the EMEA region. Some travel may be required for this.
You can bring:
- 2+ years recent end-to-end recruitment experience within a fast growing multinational environment; agency or in-house;
- Experience in phone based competency interviewing and, ideally, assessment centres;
- The ability to keep on top of multiple interview processes and candidate journeys;
- Fluency in English and, ideally, another foreign language;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Independent, driven, enthusiastic with a positive attitude;
- Proactive innovator who is looking for opportunities to excel;
- Able to build strong and lasting business relationships;
- Commercial awareness and results-driven with hands-on mentality;
- A keenness to develop and grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities;
- High volume recruitment experience is a plus.
We will offer you:
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including exciting benefits.
Some of the things you can expect:
- A competitive base salary plus bonus potential.
- On-site meals, snacks and drinks provided.
- Opportunity to work in an international, multi-lingual environment.
- Opportunity to travel to other European Booking.com sites where necessary.
- A collaborative working environment
- Discount on Booking.com for yourself, your friends and your family.
- Access to a wide range of self-development and training possibilities.
- An inclusive benefits package.
- …and much, much more!
So are you ready?
Will you take the plunge into a new role where your motivation and dedication is rewarded and appreciated? Where you can make friends with a new team while working together to make a difference by hiring the next set of high-calibre Customer Service colleagues? It's a big challenge, and the success is in your hands!
Don't miss your chance… hit the link below and apply with your English CV and cover letter. Someone from our Recruitment team will be in contact very soon.
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (France) SAS is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in France. Booking.com Customer Service Center (France) SAS is looking for a Recruiter. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Partner Marketing Manager
Julie determines which marketing programs will deliver the strongest results for Booking.com business partners in order to ensure long, strong, and successful relationships.
Back to top