Real Time Analyst
Booking.com is looking for an additional Real-Time Analyst to support the Operations with regard to real time service level monitoring and scheduling for all global sites. You will work closely with the Forecasting and (Capacity) Planning team and influence the daily operation in order to manage the day to day contact volumes and service levels within the Customer Service Team. Through the use of Cisco IPCC and internal Booking.com tools, you are responsible for managing all real time impacts to volumes and staffing levels and to create awareness and drive a sense of urgency with Customer Service Managers and Team Leaders. This role is ideal for an analytic customer service professional with experience in a contact center environment. You will be passionate about providing the best possible levels of customer service and will have proven experience in working with global teams. Key Responsibilities:
- Monitors across all contact-centers the real-time workload and throughput of the work according to agreed KPIs
- Monitors the occupation by the adherence of the TeleOpti WFM Software
- Monitors the workload and aging. Ensures that all language based skills are fully utilized and adhering to the global schedule.
- Moves workload between groups within all the contact centers to ensure optimum service level.
- The RTA team informs operational management about moving the workload as soon as the skill group results are under pressure.
- Adjusting to deviation from the agreed KPIs
- Strives to achieve the optimal KPIs by adjusting occupation. This is done by shifting resources in order to balance the workload offered to our Customer Service agents
- The RTA team will give instructions and guidelines to (primarily) Team Leaders
- Initiating changes in the standard occupancy on the basis of observed deviations from expectations
- Translates deviations to the standard required adjustments in forecast / schedule to actionable instructions to the operation
- Reports deviations and actions to Operational Management
- Making daily reports on the actions undertaken, results and root cause analysis.
- Advises the daily operation of the actions to be taken with regard to staff deployment during the operation.
- Discusses throughout the day the deployment of staff (breaks, meetings, trainings, etc.) and is able to advise/steer the Team Leaders.
- Have an active role in directing to adherence and is able to advise the operational manager to assure the service to the customer as best as possible.
- Create reports relating to service levels, work flow management and agent behavior on a site level in order to provide working solutions to increase efficiency and Quality of Service
- Designing and monitoring of the capacity planning of Operation collaboration forecast and planning
- Point of Contact for any disaster situations relating to IT and Telephony and directing operations appropriately and manage through to solution.
- Good knowledge of workforce management principles
- 4 year Bachelor's Degree or work experience equivalent preferred
- Proficient with MS Office, specifically MS Excel
- Working knowledge of Cisco/Exony, Work Force Management, and analytic software highly preferred
- Strong analytical skills; both at micro and macro level
- Strong operational experience in a dynamic and international contact center environment; including staffing, service levels and performance
- Ability to balance the often conflicting goals of business, employees and customer satisfaction
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Solution-oriented, and anticipates potential issues that may arise
- Result driven; flexible and independent;
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Flexible, able and willing to work different shifts (including weekends)
- Previous supervisory role(s) preferred
- Sound judgment and good reasoning skills
- Currently based in Singapore with eligibility to work
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Singapore. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. is looking for a Real Time Analyst. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top