Project Manager – Payments
Booking.com is the world's #1 accommodation site and the 3rd largest global e-commerce player. Our diverse team, 17,000 strong, is united by a single mission: to empower people to experience the world. Whether in our Amsterdam HQ or at one of our 198 offices worldwide, we work hard to help make more than a million travel dreams come true every single day.
Our global Payments team is now looking for a Project Manager to be based in our Amsterdam HQ, the successful candidate will report into the Senior Product Owner for this department and will be key to ensuring the department can commit to deliverables to the rest of the organisation. The payments organisation is still young withing Booking and therefore needs a strong stakeholder manager who will take full ownership and accountability for projects with a global scope
If the idea of building and scaling from the ground up, managing complex stakeholder groups and helping the business achieve its roadmap is exciting to you, this may be your next career move!
- Apply structured methodology to and lead project management activities
- Apply project management processes and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Engage stakeholders at all levels inside and outside of the organisation
- Conduct change impact analyses, risk analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Track and report progress to payment Leadership team
- Regular contact with internal stakeholders; infrastructure, legal, vendor management, product teams, finance etc
- Understand milestones / blockers
- Hold each member of the project accountable for the delivery of their part of the project
- End responsible for the timely delivery of the project/feature
- 5 years relevant experience
- Able to navigate and execute the project in agile environment, without complexifying / over engineering things
- User focused
- Pragmatic, able to solve several impediments by himself/herself
- Payments knowledge a benefit but not essential
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Project Manager - Payments in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Partner Marketing Manager
Julie determines which marketing programs will deliver the strongest results for Booking.com business partners in order to ensure long, strong, and successful relationships.
Back to top