Project Lead Operational Excellence LSS Master Blackbelt
Every day, more than 1.550.000 room nights are reserved through our public website and other channels. Our global Customer Service (CS) team consists of 6500 people across the world, working in one of our 14 contact centers, representing more than 142 nationalities and more than 40 languages. At Booking.com we are constantly looking for ways to innovate our customer experience and the quality of the service we deliver. Our Customer Service Team handles all the inbound contacts from our guests and partners. Scaling operational excellence is one of our top priorities in CS leadership and broader Booking.com organization.
As an Operational Excellence Project Lead in the CS Operational Excellence Team, you will be driving performance and process improvements to enable our Customer Service teams to resolve customer requests to their satisfaction. Your role would be to drive and execute (small and large) changes on the organizational, procedural and technical side on one hand and support the operation teams in behavioral changes on the other hand. Through these changes you will deliver concrete results: higher customer and partner satisfaction, improved efficiency and/or employee engagement. In this role you will work together intensively with the Operations and Operations support teams.
- Use creative, innovative and strategic thinking to identify different ways of working to further improve performance and engagement
- Analyze process performance and research the need within Operations, to identify improvement areas
- Select improvement areas where the biggest impact can be made
- Use your Lean Six Sigma experience and tools in a pragmatic way to identify root causes and select the best solutions
- Initiate and support improvements to organizational structure & clarify roles and responsibilities
- Initiate and drive process & technical changes in a diverse stakeholder field with Operations, Product, Analytics, and Front End
- Initiate and drive pilot programs to test new ways of working
- Prepare successful changes for delivery to implementation, communication and training teams for global execution
- Serve as liaison between various CS support functions and operational leaders, translate requirements, performance recommendations and strategies
- Assure and safeguard the improvement on the long-term by installing the appropriate control measures
- Professionalize the team by contributing to the development of a standard way of working in process management and process improvement.
- We are looking for candidates with a proven track record in Lean Six Sigma, Operations Management, Process Improvement, advisory work or project management, leading large projects within a diverse stakeholder field
- Demonstrated track record of defining and executing operational performance and process improvement initiatives, leading them from start to finish
- Visionary, focused on business impact and actionable recommendations
- Very high problem solving and structuring skills, with ability to simplify complex areas
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Good communicator (on several levels) and ability to work with, influence and align with multiple stakeholders
- Flexible and capable to find the right balance between structured problem analysis and project management and agility to deal with B.com fast-pacing change environment
- Willingness to travel, expected 15% of time
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Holding B.V. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com Customer Service Holding B.V. is looking for a Project Lead Operational Excellence LSS Master Blackbelt . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Partner Marketing Manager
Julie determines which marketing programs will deliver the strongest results for Booking.com business partners in order to ensure long, strong, and successful relationships.
Back to top