Programmatic Operations Specialist - Facebook
Booking.com, Planet Earth's #1 Accommodation Site, is growing rapidly, innovating its business and shaping the OTA industry. It's a dynamic and exciting time for the brand and we're looking for passionate marketers who can help us make Booking.com the most exciting and loved brand on the planet.
About the role
Booking.com has a strong tradition in data-driven innovation, which is achieved through A/B testing and other experimental designs. In this role you will be responsible for setting up, trafficking, monitoring and optimizing social media experiments to help us build best in class processes around paid social media targeting, measurement and localization.
The successful candidate will have proven experience of implementing paid social media marketing campaigns and a successful track record to deliver ROI targets. The candidate should be looking to develop their own social media marketing skillset, and eager to learn in a fast-paced and data driven environment. The right candidate will bring extensive knowledge of the social media landscape and confident in navigating social buying UI's. The candidate must not only be technically sound, but also comfortable with large data sets when necessary.
The Programmatic Operations Specialist will report to the Team Lead for Global Ad Operations within the Global Media Team and work closely with Performance Media, Strategy & Planning, Media Analytics and Dashboarding teams.
- Campaign set-up, trafficking, tracking, troubleshooting and optimization with social media platforms (e.g. Facebook)
- Launch A/B experiments to assess the effectiveness of advertising spend
- Stay abreast of current and upcoming technology product capabilities.
- Help shape the roadmap for digital media planning
- Work closely with the Media Analytics team to optimize campaigns towards defined KPIs
- Identify opportunities to improve data accuracy to prevent issues / keep them from recurring
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing/ Advertising or any other relevant function
- True data curiosity and the ability to derive new insights
- Ability (or demonstrated willingness) to learn SQL.
- Proven experience of developing and implementing social media marketing campaigns and a successful track record to deliver ROI targets
- Creative approach to problem solving; always looking for improvements to the way things are done
- Has a data-driven attitude versus an opinion driven one
- The ability to understand the technical implications of the measurement methodologies for campaign set-up
- Excellent multitasking abilities and the ability to prioritize well in a fast paced environment
- Experience with Facebook business manager
- Fluency in English both spoken and written
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses. We also offer what we call the "Booking Deal" with other competitive perks and benefits.
Back to top