Program Manager Security Awareness
We believe that the passion and talent of our employees is our strength - it is what drives us towards outstanding performance. We offer a dynamic, motivating and sophisticated work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented. Our scale, scope, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work.
In your role, you will be the leader and manager of the Security Awareness team based within the wider Security organisation. As a Program Manager Security Awareness, you are a self-starter who is responsible for setting the security awareness strategy for the company. You are responsible for leading the design, development, and implementation of awareness programs across the company that transform the way the organization thinks and behaves when it comes to operational risk and security.
As the manager, you will drive the delivery of programs and you are responsible for leading a team of Program leads who are responsible for running the programs, and come up with engaging initiatives. Your role is to support your team members and help them to grow towards their individual and company goals. You get things done by influencing, not through authority. You unlock the creativity of your team and inspire them to get the best for our employees, customers, and partners. You provide support to strategic decisions related to the Security Awareness roadmap and optimize the team products, processes and approach.
To be successful in your role as Program Manager Security Awareness - you have a strong vision on program design and innovation. In addition, you will demonstrate a clear ability to lead, motivate and inspire individuals to do their best work. You will use your entrepreneurial skills in data analysis, stakeholder management, communication and business problem solving to work with the business in the co-creation of world class awareness programs.
- Define the company strategy to raise Security awareness across the business
- Lead and drive security awareness programs across all business areas
- Responsible for development and delivery of comprehensive, creative, engaging and impactful awareness and training materials for the entire company
- Provide advice on security awareness to all business areas
- Organize team structure to achieve strategic business priorities and support team on personal development goals
- Work closely with the security team and the rest of the business to develop, enhance and continually evaluate new or existing learning interventions and programs to ensure the highest quality products
- Create, monitor, maintain, and track metrics around our Security awareness program to evaluate, assess results and implement enhancements as needed
- Provide stakeholders with relevant information and visibility on Awareness progress and priorities
- Own process end-to-end: from inception to rollout, review, communication and reporting
- Collaborate with Internal Communication colleagues and communicators across Booking.com to promote global, Security-related communications
- Have a full budget and investment responsibility for program design, ensuring cost logical design decisions are made and investments can be qualified with an expected return in partnership with the learning success team;
- 3+ years of experience in leading, designing and implementing global corporate training programs
- Ability to translate business strategies into practical solutions that optimize communication channels
- Ability to influence and align stakeholders and define clear goals and progress
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and editorial skills in English
- Ability to successfully build and manage relationships within all levels of the organization
- Proven experience in leading, coaching and mentoring
- Ability to work independently to plan and prioritize workload in line with business needs
- Strong time and project management skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in a high-growth organization strongly preferred
- Experience in the Security industry is a plus
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus and stock potential. We also offer what is called the "Booking Deal" with competitive benefits. This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in The Netherlands .
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Lead Manager Security Awareness in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Back to top