Program Manager Partner Marketing – Digital Relationship Channels
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing accommodation markets.
This role is part of the Partner Marketing team who focuses on scaling the management of our supply partners and ultimately empowering these partners to discover commercial growth opportunities. Our target audience includes a diverse range of accommodations globally, who are currently in partnership or in the process of partnering with Booking.com.
As a Partner Marketing Program Manager, you will have end-to-end ownership of developing new and optimizing existing digital channels. Your impact comes from your accountability in prioritizing the right focus, and key result deliverance through creating a strong data driven backlog. Your ability to set a strategy, achieve performance objectives, while entrepreneurially investing, testing and learning is critical for success in this role.
As our Program Manager Digital Relationship Channels, you will will be a specialist in developing a specific digital channel (across display, social, messaging and search channels) You will maximise the number of partners and their engagement with us, creating new streams of value and scale with a preference for automation. You will be part of the team that is responsible for marketing to our existing partner base through digital channels, to empower our partners to run and grow their business.
- Design and execute strategies for one of our display / search channels to contribute to both our partners' and Booking's success.
- Define key results for (types of) channels, segments of partners and business priorities.
- Assess, plan, develop and optimize display and search channels to win audiences, create awareness, engagement and business value.
- Measure, monitor and perform data analysis to improve performance of the various digital channels on a day-to-day basis.
- Challenge the status quo by designing experiments to grow results.
- Establish long-term, productive relationships within the organization.
- Investigate, test and develop new opportunities that contribute to your area's success.
- 5+ years of experience in setting strategies for and executing on (prioritizing, developing and optimizing) display and search channels.
- Experience managing marketing activities through third-party channels, with a specialization in one or more channels (such as Google Display Network, trade banners, retargeting, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Whatsapp etc.).
- Business acumen to quickly understand Booking's objectives and key results and the way all parts of the company work together to realise our ambitions.
- Self-starter with the ability to collaborate across teams and parts of the organisation to deliver results.
- Experience working in a Business-to-Business marketing environment, preferrably in a multi-national context.
- Creative thinker with excellent analytical skills and learning mindset.
- Strong and high energy team player with a high degree of flexibility and positive communication that motivates and influences achievement of team objectives.
- Exceptional oral and written communication with the ability to facilitate discussions with executives and execution teams.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks, and manage time efficiently. High performer with the ability to manage parallel tracks and expectations for project scope changes, seeing intersection points, and mitigating risks.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that changes rapidly.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Program Manager Partner Marketing - Digital Relationship Channels in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Partner Marketing Manager
Julie determines which marketing programs will deliver the strongest results for Booking.com business partners in order to ensure long, strong, and successful relationships.
Back to top