Product Owner Voice Infrastructure
Booking.com has a global voice environment spread across all continents, 18 000 phones, 200+ offices, 300+ voice termination devices, 24/7/365 uptime. On top of that environment there is a global Contact Center of Booking.com, 10000+ Customer Service Agents deal with more than 200.000 calls every day.
Are you the Product Owner that is able to bring the infrastructure that support this system to the next level?
As a Product Owner in the Tech department you are be responsible for generating, prioritizing and analyzing voice related projects that ultimately lead to new features, increased resilience and effectiveness of customer service and Booking.com.
Your ability to drive innovation forward at a fast pace, and respond quickly and confidently to change is essential for success in this role. You are passionate about e-commerce, the customer is the center of your everything you do and you driven by results.
This position comes with significant responsibility and we are looking for candidates with high potential. A background in voice engineering, customer service or a contact center environment is highly desirable. Strong business awareness is a must.
Wow our customers and pamper our agents.
- Identify and gather new business requirements and improvements, to optimize the infrastructure, systems and / or processes around our Voice infrastructure
- Develop the associated projects and gain the necessary business agreement to ensure that the speed of delivery and that the quality of our service remains at its highest possible standard;
- Ensure coordination and cooperation with various the IT teams to validate and evaluate ideas;
- Obtain and measure customer or user feedback;
- Liaising with other Product Owners, and customer service teams to make sure projects are implemented successfully and their impact on other areas of the business is addressed.
- Contribute to the growth of Booking.com through interviewing, on-boarding, or other recruitment efforts
Who you are
Be humble. Be yourself.
- Results focused and proactive;
- Able to multi-task and prioritize your workflow accordingly;
- Data driven. Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions. You like to take an analytical and pragmatic approach.
- Self-motivated and results driven with a take charge attitude to manage the full development cycle of a product varying length and complexity;
- Agile and innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- Proven project management skills;
- Confident in managing Vendors and other stakeholders;
- Excellent communicator to liaise with key company stakeholders including, Senior Management, IT teams, operational content managers and Team Leads
- More than 3 years' experience in Product Development
- Background network engineering, ideally voice engineering
- Experience in the customer service industry is preferred
- Experience with phone systems (e.g. Cisco), Telephony Provider management, VoIP, WebRTC, Data Center equipment would be a plus
What's in it for you?
This position is open to worldwide candidates. We provide assistance for you and your family with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 300+ technology professionals to Amsterdam in the last year.
- Headquarters located in one of the most vibrant cities in Europe: Amsterdam
- Performance based company that offers 26 vacation days, career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential.
- Trainings and opportunities to travel and attend global conferences.
- Discount on Booking.com accommodations with the "Booking Deal" including other perks and benefits.
- Company sponsored family and social activities to help our employees become integrated with each other and Dutch culture.
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world.
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Product Owner Voice Infrastructure. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top