Product Owner Data Science
Product Owner Data Science (Tel Aviv)
Do you want to use data science to redefine the way travelers explore the world? Join us in beautiful Tel Aviv as a Product Owner, Data Science!
Booking.com is the world's leading accommodation site but takes a small, start-up approach to product development. At Booking.com you will be empowered to help create new products from scratch that make an impact on millions of visitors per day.
In product management, we focus our efforts on solving real problems travelers face. To achieve that, we are looking for data science-minded Product Owners to join our team. People in this role are empowered to own and develop a wide range of products which build upon the vast amount of data Booking.com has available. You could be creating products which personalize the website, products which optimize availability or products which help protect customers and business against cyber threats.
You will work hand-in-hand with your team of data scientists, developers and designers to constantly find and test improvements having commercial impact. If you have a strong commercial focus, a solid background in statistics and data science, and a proven track record of implementing products powered by machine learning, we want to chat with you!
Be the driving force behind product innovation from in-depth product understanding to feature development through experimentation.
- Identify customer's behaviours and needs through research and analysis.
- Take full ownership of the product, support the prioritisation of new features and enhancements to existing features.
- Empower and collaborate with your team to unlock their full potential.
- Analyse, understand, and share learnings from experimentation to build a strong knowledge base of the product.
- Thrive to achieve optimal implementation of changes made to the product.
Who you are:
- User-focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything you do, while having strong commercial awareness.
- Data-driven. Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions.
- A go-getter who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty and dives into a project to achieve success by problem solving.
- Passionate about product development and constantly looking for ways to improve it.
- Open-minded team player with excellent communication skills.
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and motivational to others. Open to diversity in all shapes and sizes.
Ideal candidates will have some combination of the following
- 5 years of experience using analytics to inform product or marketing strategy and tactics
- A proven track-record of developing products that are powered by machine learning
- Working knowledge of machine learning techniques
- Experience running A/B tests (or exposure to A/B testing concepts)
- Experience making data-driven decisions
- Knowledge and experience in conversion optimisation, digital marketing, UX design and/or consumer psychology and research is a plus
What's in it for you?
Located in one of the world's most vibrant cities: Tel Aviv.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential. We also offer what we call the "Booking Deal" with other competitive perks and benefits. The Technology department has regular hackathons or what we call "exploration days", training, and opportunities to attend or speak at global conferences.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Product Owner Data Science in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top