Product Owner Application Security
Do you think security comes from your brand-new off-the-shelf product?
Do you think security come from your ability to react quickly because you pro-actively implemented the right controls?
As a Technical Product Owner within the Security team, you're looking beyond the obvious to find the best solution, the one that really addresses the risk now and well into the future. You are empowered to create the best products and features that protect our guests, partners and employees experiencing Booking.com services. With your substantial experience in technical domains, you will extend our already highly impactful teams with experience and disruptive ideas. You will be working with a team composed of developers and system administrators in the Security track to constantly find and test improvements with high security impact.
You're an experienced technical leader with an affinity for security, and we will offer you a fantastic opportunity to improve the security of the world's leading online hotel reservations company. If you have a strong commercial awareness, a solid track record in security for a major e-commerce website, don't hesitate to apply because we would like to be in contact with you!
- Get things done by motivating people, tirelessly presenting your "Security Story" as one part of the bigger picture
- Guide new features and modules from inception to launch while keeping customers at the center of everything
- Collect/give feedback and input from/to a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders
- Use data to make informed decisions about what the team should work on next, analyse how it is implemented and what the results are
- Develop and prioritize the backlog to continuously improve the product
- Because your opinion is data-driven, you will define, track and improve upon key business and product success metrics
- Technical Degree with at least 3+ years in a similar role with a proven track record.
- Natural leader & team player with an bottom-up ideation process.
- You see the big picture, without losing sight of the product details
- An analytical orientation and strong problem-solving skills demonstrated by the ability to structure an issue & analyze alternative solutions
- High communication and presentation skills, the ability to summarize complex and technical topics to a wide range of audiences
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential. We also offer what we call the "Booking Deal" with other competitive perks and benefits. IT also has monthly hackathons, training and attends/speaks at global conferences.
This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 200+ IT professionals to Amsterdam in the last year!
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Product Owner Application Security in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top