Product Marketing Support Specialist – France
Do you love helping build brilliant customer journeys across all marketing channels? Are you meticulous when it comes to each and every little detail, and do you jump at the chance to disrupt the status quo in a traditional industry? Read along!
At Booking.com for Business we are looking for just that kind of stellar data-driven marketing specialist.
You're a smart, talented and customer-centric specialist who's ready to set up local and execute global marketing strategies. Great customer experiences are created by amazing people who love to listen, learn and build on what their customers tell them every day. Sound familiar? We'd love to talk!
As Booking.com for Business continues to grow at incredible speed – we are actively recruiting the next generation of marketing entrepreneurs as we build our French team to support Booking.com BV in achieving its goals. The role will be based either in our office in Amsterdam, Lyon or Paris, supporting local optimization of Booking.com BV's marketing programs and will work closely with the French Booking.com for Business team, local agencies and global marketing teams in Amsterdam toward one goal: bringing Booking.com for Business to French customers irrespective of their company's size.
- Actively support an ROI and test-driven approach that will accelerate Booking.com for Business' growth in France
- Support lead programs in various channels while optimizing for the cost per lead
- Provide the Booking.com BV global marketing teams with feedback and data points that we can use to build new marketing strategies together
- Get your hands dirty by assisting in the execution of digital marketing experiments and translate them into the French market
- Participate in strategy and planning with Booking.com for Business' global marketing
- Develop and execute joint marketing campaigns with local travel partners to promote Booking.com for Business
- Responsible for localizing the global product marketing to fit the specific needs of the French market
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in France, delivering highly successful campaigns and product positioning strategies
- You are fluent in both French and English
- You have basic understanding of SQL or you're eager to learn
- You are eager about removing the fuzz from traditional product marketing. Instead you love to demonstrate the direct and indirect added value of communication to our marketing strategy
- Track-record in running marketing experiments including but not limited to content marketing, paid advertising, lead generation and growth marketing
- Substantial experience in a SaaS or digital product marketing environment
- Experience with building automated marketing programs is preferred (marketing automation experience is a huge plus)
- Translated the needs of the customer in a strategic and tactical plans, finally executing independently from others
- Used data and analytics to provoke interest and product consideration
The hiring company Booking.com (France) SAS is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in France. Booking.com (France) SAS is looking for a Product Marketing Support Specialist – France. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top