Product Marketing Specialist – Business Travel
Are you passionate about disrupting a rapidly changing industry? Does the idea of working in a startup environment for one of the most successful brands in ecommerce and online travel inspire you? If you are looking for autonomy, ownership and an environment where you can innovate this may be for you!
Booking for Business represents our business travel offering and one of our fastest growing product. Today, our products are already used by hundreds of thousands businesses around the world. And now we're are looking for a talented B2B Marketer who can further grow our customer base through best-in-class product marketing communication.
As a Product Marketing Specialist, you use data to build authentic stories that explain the value of our products to existing and potential Booking.com customers across the world. You drive commercial success through measurable content and mainly online programs. You will help scale our product marketing communication across dozens of markets, using communication tools that surprise & delights customers in new ways.
Your performance will be measured by the growth of users through your communication and your ability to create fast learnings that will help our teams to further drive user acquisition. You will be part of the global Booking.com for Business marketing team, reporting to our Senior Product Marketing Specialist, based at our Global HQ in Amsterdam.
- Own the product marketing experimentation roadmap that will play a key role in bringing Booking.com for Business into mature and emerging markets
- Define the product positioning based on data analysis, trends and research
- Provide the commercial & product teams with feedback and data points that can be used to further tailor our go-to-market strategy
- Work cross functionally with content, community, product, data science and commercial teams to take projects from concept to reality
- Initiate and help develop lead generation and nurture programs that bring value to customers
- Build out best-in-class marketing assets to support product communication strategies, using tools like customer testimonials, product videos, and infographics
- Scale our local marketing efforts through playbooks and best practices
- 6+ years of global product marketing experience, delivering highly successful campaigns and product positioning strategies
- Developed and ran go-to-market campaigns focused on engaging and retaining customers, ultimately growing product demand
- Track-record in running marketing experiments including but not limited to content marketing, paid advertising, lead generation and growth marketing
- Led complex product marketing projects in an online and global environment
- Experience in a SaaS or digital product marketing environment
- Experience with building automated marketing programs is preferred (marketing automation experience is a huge plus)
- Translated the needs of the customer in a strategic and tactical plans, finally executing independently from others
- Used data and analytics to provoke interest and product consideration
- You have basic understanding of SQL or you're eager to learn
- You are eager about removing the fuzz from traditional product marketing. Instead you love to demonstrate the direct and indirect added value of communication to our marketing strategy
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Product Marketing Specialist - Business Travel in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top