Product Manager - Payments - Billing Platform
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Booking.com is looking for a Product Manager to join the Finance Platform teams in our Payments Department at our Amsterdam headquarters to play a pivotal role in helping us shape our Finance Platform.
We are one of the biggest e-commerce companies in the world. To create the ultimate travel experience, we build and improve great products for both travellers and the accommodation partners. Within our Payments Department, we want to provide the best experience for our partners (like Accommodation owners) in regards to all of their financial interactions with Booking.com.
- Own the product vision for a scalable billing platform
- Manage a backlog of new features and enhancements for the product
- Work closely with an engineering team to create and operate the billing platform
- Research and identify stakeholder needs and effectively manage stakeholder expectations
- Engage other product leaders within Booking.com to define development priorities for the product
- Analyse, understand and share learnings to build a strong knowledge base of the produc
- 5 years of product management experience
- 3 years of FinTech experience
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies
- Experience working with Billing solutions
- Experience working with Collection processes
- Experience working with SOx controls
- High-level understanding of global VAT & GST regulations
- High-level understanding of Accounting & Financial forecasting
- Having the drive to provide our customers and partners with the best experience
What's in it for you?
The Product Manager position is open to worldwide candidates. We provide assistance to you and your family with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 300+ technology professionals to Amsterdam in the last year.
- Headquarters located in one of the most vibrant cities in Europe: Amsterdam
- Performance based company that offers 29 vacation days, career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential.
- Trainings, regular hackathons and opportunities to travel and attend global conferences.
- Discount on Booking.com accommodations with the "Booking Deal" including other perks and benefits.
- Company sponsored family and social activities to help our employees become integrated with each other and Dutch culture.
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world.
Back to top