Product Manager E-Commerce
Do you want to redefine the way travellers explore the world? Join us in beautiful Amsterdam as a Product Manager!
Booking.com is the world's leading accommodation site, but boasts a small, start-up feel. Our vision is to provide the best accommodations at the best prices for all our travellers, no matter what their travel purpose or budget may be. With over 1 million room nights booked every day in our 855,000+ accommodations worldwide, our mission is to make travel, experience and exploration accessible for everyone, everywhere. As our business is constantly growing, we are looking for product owners to join our team, impact our users on a daily basis and take our product to the next level.
As Product Manager, you will work diligently with designers, developers, copywriters and other Product Managers to make our traveller's journey through both our site and their destination easier.
Be the voice of the customer and the driving force behind product innovation from in-depth product understanding to feature development through experimentation.
- Identify customers behaviours and needs through research and analysis.
- Take full ownership of the product, the prioritisation of new features and enhancements to existing features.
- Empower and collaborate with your team to unlock their full potential.
- Analyse, understand and share learnings from experimentation to build a strong knowledge base of the product.
- Thrive to achieve optimal implementation of changes made to the product.
- Contribute to the growth of Booking.com through interviewing, on-boarding, or other recruitment efforts.
Who you are:
Be humble. Be yourself.
- User focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything we do, while having strong commercial awareness.
- Data driven. Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions.
- A go-getter who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty and dives into a project to achieve success by problem solving.
- Eager to learn and aware that valuable information can come from both positive and negative results through experimentation.
- Passionate about product development and constantly looking for ways to improve it.
- Open minded team player with excellent communication skills.
- Agile and innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- Self-motivated and results driven with a take charge attitude to manage the full development cycle of a product.
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and motivational to others. Open to diversity in all shapes and sizes.
- 5+ years experience working with web based companies in a product management role.
- Experience with web analytics software such as Google analytics.
- Familiarity with A/B testing or other multivariate testing.
- Previous involvement with high traffic (50,000+ visitors per day), preferably E-commerce sites.
- Knowledge and experience in conversion optimisation, digital marketing, UX design and/or consumer psychology and research is a plus.
What's in it for you?
The Product Manager position is open to worldwide candidates. We provide assistance for you and your family with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 300+ technology professionals to Amsterdam in the last year.
- Headquarters located in one of the most vibrant cities in Europe: Amsterdam
- Performance based company that offers 26 vacation days, career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential.
- Trainings, regular hackathons and opportunities to travel and attend global conferences.
- Discount on Booking.com accommodations with the "Booking Deal" including other perks and benefits.
- Company sponsored family and social activities to help our employees become integrated with each other and Dutch culture.
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world.
Key words: Product Manager e-commerce, conversion, A/B testing, innovation, e-commerce, Product Owner
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Product Manager E-Commerce in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top