Process Improvement Specialist
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com BV is looking for a Process Improvement Specialist
The Partner Support Management Team is responsible for the strategy behind Accommodation Service and our Partner Support model. Our goal is to add business value by optimizing the workload, increase the efficiency, while meeting and exceeding expectations delivered through our support model. The multilingual Accommodation Service team provides 24/7 dedicated assistance to accommodation partners worldwide.
In your role as Process Improvement Specialist you will be part of the Partner Support Management Team within the Partner Services Department. You will report to the Manager Inbound Partner Support.
As a Process Improvement Specialist you are responsible for creating and maintaining the support processes for Accommodation Services. To be successful in your role you constantly seek out for process opportunities that increase operational efficiency and Partner Satisfaction. Your work will often involve cross-functional projects; therefore, communication is key – you need to be able to motivate others and engage them to start the changing process.
An excellent career opportunity in the Amsterdam HQ of Booking.com BV.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver projects from start to finish that varies in complexity, scope and length;
- Organize and create alignment over numerous teams in terms of expectations, importance and responsibilities;
- Support Booking.com in bringing our service model closer to its partners; from initial sign-up, to onboarding and finally making Booking,com experience their preferred choice;
- Aggregate and analyze feedback to support future product & service model initiatives;
- Proactively identify (process) opportunities to improve the customer and partner experience and operational efficiency;
- Initiate and test improvements on existing procedures or processes;
- Set up new processes and control existing Accommodation Services support processes;
- Work closely with other teams such as Innovations, Data Analysts, Communications;
- Support the Partner Support team in successful implementation of recommendations, new features;
- Provide information to stakeholders, other departments;
- Give in-depth analysis and recommendations by creating easy to read management reporting and dashboards based on raw data;
- Prepared to host trainings, workshops and/or meetings.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, analytical and able to operate in a data driven environment;
- Commercial awareness, independent, sense of responsibilities and target focus;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence the right people at the right level;
- Pro-active and ability to work independently;
- Result driven, well-organized and hands-on mentality;
- Ability to simplify complex areas and translate business needs into action plan;
- Experience in implementing large projects;
- Capacity to work well under pressure, adapting and responding to changing situations;
- Ability to create simplified management reporting and dashboards
Required education and experience:
- Experience in working with data base programs (e.g. MySQL/Hadoop);
- Advanced Excel knowledge is desired;
- Experience with Process terminology and process mapping;
- Ability to operate in a fast pace, dynamic environment;
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience within a customer service driven organization is preferred
- At least two years’ experience with setting up and managing projects that enable business growth
- Proven experience with setting up new processes and managing existing processes is a must
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Process Improvement Specialist in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top