We are looking for a Public Relations Specialist-China to support Booking.com BV with the management of markets where it is actively engaging in public relations initiatives and to support the growth of new markets in China. The role will play a key part in executing and implementing successful public relations campaigns throughout the region with the clear goal of supporting Booking.com driving high-level consumer brand awareness and increasing the businesses profile through earned media. Working alongside the Public Relations Manager for China, the PR Specialist will work closely with an existing network of PR agencies throughout the region, as well liaising with the Global team and Hub agency.
The main aim of our PR team is to be an ambassador for the Booking.com brand and to ensure that the PR/Communication strategies support Booking.com BV's future growth plans and activities. This position will be based in our Shanghai office.
- Assisting line manager with the formulation of communications plans according to Booking.com BV's global direction and local needs
- Deep researching on related market messages and explore suitable ideas and planning
- Writing & translating PR and press documents
- Maintaining a good media relation representing Booking.com
- Leading agency to carry out PR campaigns and deliver results
- Liaison with internal staff to cultivate communication resources
- Coordination with global team for meetings and regular updates
- BA/BS degree in Communications, Journalism or Marketing is preferred
- 2-3 years' experience in PR, preferably in a marketing agency or with media background
- Excellent research and writing skills
- A good team player with ability to deal with all level of individuals
- Self-starting, self-management and inter-personal skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Willing to travel for business trips in China and abroad
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in China. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. is looking for a PR Specialist. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top