PPC Specialist (SEM, AdWords) – Indonesian
We are looking for a PPC Specialist (SEM, AdWords) – Indonesian speaker to be based in our Amsterdam office on a full time basis.
Don't miss out on the chance to support Booking.com BV: one of the world leading, paid search marketing advertisers with one of the largest online advertising accounts in the world! This role will give you exposure to key stakeholders within the industry, involvement in some exciting new projects and the opportunity to work in a flat structure and a supportive and motivated team.
The role supports Booking.com business growth through paid search marketing/pay per click (PPC) activities and to help achieve ambitious performance targets for transaction growth, both in domestic and international markets, whilst attaining Return on Investment (ROI) targets set by HQ in Amsterdam. You will manage the implementation of Booking.com's paid search strategy. This will involve managing the performance of existing campaigns and relationships, as well as external and internal analysis of trends. Using this knowledge you will help efforts to increase the visibility of the Booking.com brand online and co-ordinate successful PPC campaigns. The successful candidate will have the chance to integrate significantly with the rest of the business. Affording the opportunity to work as an excellent team-player and contribute to the overall business.
- Management of search marketing/pay per click advertising
- Responsibility for managing our Google PPC advertising in Indonesian
- Regular liaison with Senior Leadership Team and Regional Directors
- Growth within the Indonesian market
- Plan, propose and implement paid search marketing activities
- Proactively manage paid search marketing activities working to agreed targets
- Responsibility for managing a large percentage of the marketing budget for the Indonesian market
- Reporting on ROI for the Indonesian market
- Preparation of marketing proposals
- Reporting and recommendations concerning the market and competitor knowledge
- Analysis of profit relating to the Indonesian market
- Training and presenting on PPC and web marketing to various departments
- Fluency in English and Indonesian is essential, as well as having an in-depth understanding of the Indonesian markets and culture.
- Educated to at least degree level or equivalent
- Proven experience of the above responsibilities with strong PPC background
- Strong analytical background ideally within a global online environment
- Enjoy using data to make decisions and process strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Results & delivery focused
- A good understanding of online/search marketing techniques
- First class communication skills, demonstrable commercial and industry acumen and the ability to build and develop effective relationships
- Advanced Excel knowledge & skills
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a PPC Specialist (SEM, AdWords) - Indonesian in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top