Performance Reporting Manager – Customer Service
Booking.com, part of Priceline.com listed in NASDAQ, is the world leader in booking accommodations online. Every day, more than 900,000 room nights are reserved through our public website and other channels. Our global Customer Service (CS) team consists of over 5,500 international professionals working 24/7 in fourteen global sites covering more than 40 languages. CS is the largest and fastest growing department at Booking.com, with plans to continue growing people and sites in the coming year.
At Booking.com we are constantly looking for ways to innovate our customer experience and the quality of the service we deliver. As Business Reporting Manager you will build, deploy, evolve and maintain the next generation of CS Global Management Information enabling informed decision making. You will assess trends and detect deviations that are adversely impacting CS Business Performance and this up to site level. You will work closely with the CS Global teams. You will own the weekly, monthly and quarterly CS Global Business reporting (or MI = Management Information). You will (re)define the CS Global KPI’s where needed and ensure that these are understood, supported and consistently used. You will be at the basis of insights that trigger innovations and reactive initiatives within CS Global.
The CS Business Reporting Manager is part of the CS Operational Excellence team and reports to the Director of Operational Excellence. You will be located in our Amsterdam office. Some travel to other Booking.com offices will be required.
- You own the weekly, monthly and quarterly CS Business Reporting for CS Global
- You will manage a small team of reporting specialists depending on the workload
- You will refine and implement a coherent and objective set of CS Business KPIs for CS Global
- Define objectives and goals for CS Global Business Reporting team, including KPI’s
- You will work closely with the Global and Regional Management to fully understand Business As Usual activity and priorities on an ongoing basis
- Guide analytics on data needs and analyze/understand the data provided
- You will actively detect anticipated and unexpected CS business performance deviations and engage with the required stakeholders to take corrective actions where needed.
- 5+ Years of operational management experience (preferable in CS environment or related)
- 5+ Years of operational performance reporting experience (preferable in CS environment or related)
- Holistic understanding of all main variables that influence performance within a an operational environment
- Ability to convert data in to Management Information
- Customer-focused, independent worker, high sense of responsibility, consistent and target focused
- Excellent communicator (on several levels) and ability to work with, influence and align with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated track record of defining initiatives and leading them from start to finish on a global scope
- Excellent analytic and quantitative skills, including proven track record of guiding business decisions through data-driven insights
- Experience in executing global scale initiatives/changes preferred
- Ability to take ownership, entrepreneurial, pro-active with positive attitude
- Excellent implementation, project management and change management skills with ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Experience within a CS or call center environment is a plus
- Very good Excel skills as well SQL knowledge
- Willingness to travel frequently up to maximum 25% of the time
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Holding B.V. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com Customer Service Holding B.V. is looking for a Performance Reporting Manager – Customer Service. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top