Performance Media Specialist
Booking.com BV has a strong tradition in data-driven digital marketing campaigns. In this role of Performance Media Specialist, you will play a key role in planning and managing global display performance campaigns (e.g. prospecting, retargeting) including strategy definition, brief development, budget split between 3rd party media vendors, media plan creation, optimization and reporting.
This role is ideal for a proactive and self-motivated individual with excellent digital marketing skills and a strong analytical mind-set. This is a key position with the opportunity to make an impact on a rapidly growing digital marketing channel. You will be part of the Global Media Team and interact with colleagues with complementary skills to drive business growth through a wide range of Media channels. This role is based at our Global HQ in Amsterdam and reports to our Media Technology Manager.
- Contribute to the development and deployment of the global display performance strategy.
- Manage display prospecting / retargeting campaigns in 200+ countries, in over 40 languages in collaboration with 3rd party vendors and internal teams (e.g. creative, technical, analytic teams)
- Manage the day to day relationship with 3rd party media vendors including reporting, meetings, QBRs as needed
- Measure performance driven campaigns and translate these results into corrective actions to achieve growth of bookings and maximize profit (own campaign performance and optimization)
- Define, conduct and analyse experiments with the aim of increasing effectiveness of our performance media campaigns at Booking.com (e.g. creative features, bidding strategies, partners, ad products)
- Identify issues and troubleshoot live campaigns as required
- Experience with performance display or display remarketing ideally built within e-commerce companies and or performance media agencies/vendors
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of experimental methodologies
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing landscape and key trends
- Experience with advertising technologies such as Google (AdWords, DCM, DBM), Facebook and / or DSPs
- Knowledge of querying SQL and/or HIVE a plus
- Fluency in English both spoken and written
- Accurate, well organized and a strong ability to prioritize
- Eagerness and ability to understand a complex subject matter quickly and independently
- 1-2 years of experience within a performance display role
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. Booking.com BV is looking for a Performance Media Specialist.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Performance Media Specialist in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top