Performance Manager – UK market
BookingSuite B.V. is looking for a Performance Manager to support BookingSuite B.V. from the Amsterdam office. BookingSuite B.V. is focused on providing solutions directly to Accommodation Partners in order to improve their brand reach, guest engagement, and ultimately the overall health of their property. With BookingSuite BV’s technologies, properties are gaining Booking conversion genius delivered through market leading technologies, such as direct Web marketing products WebDirect and WebComplete, and price optimization products. Tens of thousands of accommodations worldwide are already using Booking.com technology to support their online brand and direct reservations. BookingSuite BV is supported by operations in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
Performance Manager BookingSuite EMEA
The Performance Manager successfully articulates value, inspires and empowers partners in adopting BookingSuite products. This individual is a trusted advisor and consultant, a person who provides partners with a roadmap for success that will endure long after the onboarding process. A Performance Manager will be accountable for providing metrics & analysis, industry expertise, and strategic recommendations based on best practices for building a successful brand presence and direct channel.
- Deliver performance results and analysis to partners on a monthly basis. Schedule quarterly performance review cycles to include details regarding online marketing strategy, rate management, and health of account.
- Review industry insights specific to conversion, digital marketing best practices and competition.
- Manage partner expectations in a professional, timely, and thorough manner.
- Nurture partner relationships by listening to needs and by seeking fair and timely solutions on behalf of partners.
- Master the detailed functions and features of all BookingSuite products & platforms and serve as a resource to our partners both in questions and training.
- Demonstrated experience leveraging social networks to achieve business ROI on behalf of the partner.
- Initiate and close upsell opportunities specific to new content services, product(s) and/or features.
- Deliver partners to the contract renewal cycle and, when necessary, support the renewals process to minimize partner attrition.
- Escalate and manage partner & platform bugs as an advocate for the partner.
- 3+ years in digital marketing, online advertising, hotel industry, and account management within the UK market.
- BA from four-year university or equivalent.
- Exceptional communication skills with partners with the ability to stay balanced and resourceful.
- Ability to pivot and to prioritize based on the needs of the partner.
- Passionate about finding solutions any time, any place, any way.
- Strong collaborator, willingness to partner with colleagues and sees teamwork as a critical work style.
The hiring company BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. BookingSuite BV is looking for a Performance Manager – UK market in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The company behind Booking.com™ – the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world – is Booking.com BV. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top