Payroll Specialist Latinoamerica
Does a successful career to you mean challenges and delivering results?
We offer a dynamic, motivating and sophisticated work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, commitment to people and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work. If you would like to be part of our team, if you think you can make a difference, have a closer look at this job opening.
This is a full-time position based in our Mexico City office. In this position you will be part of an international team, consisting of 16 colleagues who manage payroll for our offices in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia. You will be reporting to the Payroll Controller based in Amsterdam.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of countries in the LATAM Region.
- Be responsible for the maintenance and preparation of payrolls. The employment mutations are provided by HR team and employees in the various countries;
- Coordinate and finalize payrolls for payment approvals with the support of third party stakeholders;
- Ensure efficient and high-quality execution of payroll processes and meet the deadlines;
- Ensure compliance of all statutory payroll related tax filings and payments are made;
- Prepare monthly payroll reconciliations;
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reports as needed;
- Attend to payroll specific queries from employees;
- Safeguard payroll procedures & internal controls and support requests from audit partner;
- Undertake any ad hoc projects, as required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in an international payroll/accounting environment;
- Experience in payroll for Latin America region; Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Panama, Peru payroll experience;
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent communications skills in English and Spanish
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and as a team member;
- Ability to manage fast pace environment;
- Ability to take ownership of payroll processes;
- Proactive approach towards issues;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask;
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Available to travel
- Already has a valid work permit in Mexico
The hiring company Servicios Booking.com Mexico S.A. de C.V. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Mexico. Servicios Booking.com Mexico S.A. de C.V. is looking for a Payroll Specialist Latinoamerica. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top